Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sterilizing steroid oil

That's freaking genius! I love it. I have a spare one laying around too that I don't use anymore. Ma got me a swanky one for Christmas. I can finally put the old one to good use. For a minute there I was worried I would have to "acquire" one from a hospital ha ha.

Autoclaves reach a temperature of 270o Fahrenheit or 132o Celsius at a pressure of 30 pounds and requires 15 minutes for the process to be effective.

Pressure Cookers reach a temperature of 250o F or 121o C at a pressure of 15 pounds and requires 30 minutes for the process to be effective.

I hooked up my bro in mexico with this idea to steralize his tatooing equipment.

Yup, just run the pressure cooker longer. Now, would you do this with a sealed vial or used a vial a screw on top? I have both.

I'm in the same boat with some Testaprim-d I got from Mexico, all real bad reviws and strongly suggest filtering it. my questions are, will the rubber stopper get dameged by the heat?, wont the hi temperature kill the test?, and i'm confused on how the benzyl alcohol will mix with the oil , wont it seperate ?

Thanks

sorry to jump in,, can bb/ba avaporate when in the oven? i made mine in a open jug with foil over the top for 45mins will it be ok?

??????????????? anyone lol

Hazcat Guest

Filtering the oil through a .45 micron filter into a sterile vial is all that is needed. Heating it at 250 degrees F will not evaporate BA and will not sterilze the oil. Warming the oil slightly will assist with the filtering process.

i got 2.2filters and therso slow! are the 45s much quicker?

You guys don't sterilize all your gear do you?

Bump to haz's post. Is a 45 filter still good bro? Got some gear I'd like to sterilize..
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!