Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sterilizing steroid oil

Default Sterilizing steroid oil

Ok, I have approximately 10ml of Test E and 20ml of Boldenone I wish to sterilize. I had to remove it from it's sterile vials and place it in subdued bottles to avoid customs. Now, I went through great pains to ensure the transfer was as clean as possible I don't want to take chances.

To sterilize the oil can I heat it up in a test tube via a double boiling method or will running it through a .20 micrometer syringe filter work? Both perhaps? Any good tips would be greatly appreciated.

Get some sterile vials from GPZ or RLS or somewhere.
    Vent the top with a sterile pin, and then inject the gear into the vials through a whatman filter. Then, leave the vent pin in the vial, and bake it in the oven at 250degrees for about 45 minutes.

Just make sure to try and take the vent pin out before the vial cools down(or you could get moisture in the vial, causing the gear to get cloudy or crash)

Vials is no issue. I have a TON of sterile ones since I used to work part time in a vet clinic.

Instead of using a sealed vial how about a 30 ml flask or erlenmeyer flask and place it in the oven. From my days as a chemist major I am not too wild about putting untempered glass vials to high heat. I could just easily pour the oil through the micron filter then bake it. When it cools re-inject it into a sterile vial. Will that suffice? All my years working in labs I never worried about the sterility of the substance. I know I should have majored in micro-biology.

moisture, my friend...you don't want to add moisture to it.

Also, you don't want the BA or BB to evaporate.
    Baking it in the sealed/sterile vial(vented) is the best way to go.
    250degrees isnt really "high heat", and I haven't had any vials crack before.
    PUSH the gear through a .22m pore size whatman filter into a vented sealed sterile vial, then bake.
    you shouldn't keep it exposed...I wouldn't use a flask.

Autoclaive it

Well, I don't have access to an autoclave machine. I don't plan on buying one either. Rather pricey.

So, just put a syringe needle in the rubber stopper as a vent while baking?

Quote Originally Posted by redscare View Post
    Well, I don't have access to an autoclave machine. I don't plan on buying one either. Rather pricey.

So, just put a syringe needle in the rubber stopper as a vent while baking?
    Yep, just make sure the vent needle isn't IN the oil. Make sure it is just through the stopper.
    I put the vials in a muffin pan just in case the vial does crack.

Ah, gotcha. I just hope the plastic coupler doesn't melt. That would suck.

I like the muffin pan idea. Excellent example of improvisation. I'll have to get some more glass ware supplies and needles. I knew keeping that Lab supply catalog would pay off. I am going to have to order a ton of lab ware. It's going to be like college over all again.

You could use a pressure cooker as an autoclave. The higher the pressure the shorter the cook time.