Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: test. cypinate

Default test. cypinate

im 6ft tall 135 pounds 37 yrs old i heard all the opionions and tried them all.after a 90 day 4000 calorie a day diet with no results i went to a doctor.he is having me take 150milligrams of test cyp. every 6 days,from here on out. from all the research ive done the juice works for a peroid of time then stops working at least when used in a cycle type matter.my question is do i continue to use his reccomandation or am i better off doing a cycle and coming off hoping to keep some gains.will his method continue to work for me over a period of time just with slower results or will it stop doing anything for me say 16 weeks up the road. Im on my 4th shot and all i notice is sexual drive and less sleep,all i want is a true 20 pound gain,heck at this point id settle for 10. all opionions welcome please..,.

Did he say you had low testosterone? If that's the case then he is probably putting you on HRT (hormone replacement theropy), and that is for life, or as long as you want the benefits of normal test levels. Also, does he have you on HCG.

What you have experienced so far is very normal. You should start seeing some physical changes as long as you diet is still good and your working out with a good routine.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Yes, it's HRT but my test levels were actually above normal. The cortisol levels were extremely high meaning my body doesn't heal when I sleep, so I don't put on weight. The Dr. felt the test would do me some good.

Do you think it will continue to work over a long period of time or would I be better off cycling to reap the full benefits of the test??

Cortisol levels could be from a multitude of reasons, how about training routine post up , rest average, what does your 4000 calories consist of, and I know glutamine helps decrease cortisol. How often are you working out, what is the rest period between sets. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    Cortisol levels could be from a multitude of reasons, how about training routine post up , rest average, what does your 4000 calories consist of, and I know glutamine helps decrease cortisol. How often are you working out, what is the rest period between sets. etc.
    Yep, let us see that.

When you say "above normal" do you mean normal for a 37 year old or 20 year old.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

wow ok lets see cant remember exact numbers but he said my test levels were higher than usual for someone my age ,as far as work out routine i just started the weight thing 2 weeks ago i know im only going to get out what i put in and i figure this is my last hope,as far as what type of foods it varies day to day,although im now trying to get that more in order,lots of can tuna liquid egg whites ,snikers bars'the only supplement at this point is gnc max xxx 1050calories per serving also lots of potatoes starches in general,u have to understand alot i know is genetics,but im seperate from general rule i just dont gain its just not meant to be tall thin small boned but im not ready to give up just yet,also doctor put me on a multi-vit. andadrenal complex and cal+mag+D3 i think to get clorisol levels down anyway my question remains the same will i benifit better in long run with hormone therapy or should i stack out a 16 week cycle.

what is hcg?

i just started the weight thing 2 weeks ago
    Keep doing your Hormone Replacement Therapy. You really need to learn how to lift properly, diet properly and overall train properly. We have many articles in the sub forms like diet section HCg=Human chorionic gonadotropin

I think we all see your problem now. I hope you will listen. Weight gainers are crap compared to food. If you need to add some extra calories they are fine but don't keep them in your diet plan as a perminant source. Tuna and egg whites are fin for protein sources but how many carbs and how much protein? Also, snickers bars contain sugar and that is not really good during the recovery period as it's an unstable insulin response and the body will deal with the sugar before it does anything else-like repair muscle or heal from injury or disease. When you deplete your glucose levels, sugar is the fastest way to restore them but there are better sugar sources than cane sugar for this like fruit for example. And why just eat egg whites? Have you researched eggs? Egg whites only really accomplish one thing-they waste money because you could have eaten the whole egg. Get you some protein that has a good amount of glutamine and low carbs and drink this in the middle of the night with eight ounces of milk. Get some cassein protein to drink before bed at night. Take in 4000 calories of food a day with the meals spaced every two and a half hours with atleast five meals not counting your two servings of protein before bed andin the middle of the night. Take in around 200 grams of protein per day total. Cut out the sugars. And lift a min of four sessions a week. Lift with your heart and the gains will come. Don't let anyone talk you into a cycle over amd above what the doc has prescribed because with two weeks of consistantly lifting experience, you will get an injury if you do. Stay the coarse and you will see slow gains. Check out some of the threads in our diet and nutrtion section. We have hit on this subject a lot! One more supplament you might want to try would be creatine. Start out at five grams a day and don't exceed ten because more is not better here it will only give you stomach and intestine problems if you get crazy on too much.
    sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

You are very lucky to have the doctor you have!!!! He put you on what amounts to be almost twice the monthly Test Cyp dosage that many doctors start their patients out with. Furthermore, your Doc seems to want your test levels at a consistent level (thus every 6th day injection) which is also ahead of the curve. Many doctors will opt for a once a month or bimonthly injection schedule.

With this regimen you are very likely to see good results over an extended period of time; dependent, of course, on your willingness to eat properly and work out regularly. I like Florida's advice about the HCG. I'm on HRT myself and can't get my doc on board with the HCG plan. Your doc may be very receptive to this idea.

Regarding what is a "normal Test level" for your age, I don't think you can really figure that out. People are different and their endocrine systems utilize different levels of hormones more or less efficiently than others. Unless you had your Testosterone levels monitored throughout your post pubescent lifetime, I don't think you'll ever know exactly where you are "supposed to be."
    There are accepted baseline levels of what is low and what is above normal but where a person should be, in between these two extremes remains unclear.