Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pain in quad.

thats how I figured out where to hit, on other Im video it was confusing, I was reashuring the other member that the pain can be normal. All this is discussed on injection site swolen and hot as hell
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    thats how I figured out where to hit, on other Im video it was confusing, I was reashuring the other member that the pain can be normal. All this is discussed on injection site swolen and hot as hell
    In this thread:

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-hot-hell.html
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    glad to be part of the team an a example mp
    Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us

Quote Originally Posted by what a life View Post

glad to be part of the team an a example mp
    Your suffering will not be for naught, my friend.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

anything for the team
    brain power Pictures, Images and Photos
    Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Do this, and im going to skip alot of steps so make sure everything is clean.

1. Heat the oil, DONT BOIL IT, just heat it with a hair dryer or in a pot or warm water.
    2. Dart the needle into the injection site.
    3. Aspirate and make sure no blood, if none continue
    4. Inject slowly
    5. Remove the needle (quick)
    6. Wait 20-30 minutes
    7. Heat or shower and massage the area
    8. Whenever you get pain pop an advil, i usually got it 24-48 hours after, and heat the area
    9. When you take your next shower, ie your 2nd shower, massage it a bit more doesn't hurt :P
    thx cookiemonster. it has made its way to my knee, hurting like a son of a b*tch!!! i'm assuming this stuff might have been just too cold cause of how outside temp is right now. a few more questions:

1) you heat the stuff when it is in the vial right?
    2) i'm assuming you don't put on a band aid after because you go in the shower 20 mins later ... you soap the site in the shower?

Quote Originally Posted by LOGAN00 View Post
    i usually pin before i lift..seems to help move the oil around

i used some TC once that hurt so bad i could have used a cane the next day to help me walk around
    All good advice for you chief. Only addition I would make is when I pin quads (rarely) I do a couple of sets of squats (no weight) straight after I pin - has the effect of moving the oil and massaging from the inside. Works like a charm. Don't know if I would recommending pinning just before a workout if your just getting used to things as it may mean you miss a session if you miss fire a bit. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Beast View Post
    All good advice for you chief. Only addition I would make is when I pin quads (rarely) I do a couple of sets of squats (no weight) straight after I pin - has the effect of moving the oil and massaging from the inside. Works like a charm.

where is there a better site to self inject tho?

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    where is there a better site to self inject tho?
    Well I don't self inject - when I do it is quads though - I don't have the flexibility for aspirating when shooting glutes

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    thx cookiemonster. it has made its way to my knee, hurting like a son of a b*tch!!! i'm assuming this stuff might have been just too cold cause of how outside temp is right now. a few more questions:

1) you heat the stuff when it is in the vial right?
    2) i'm assuming you don't put on a band aid after because you go in the shower 20 mins later ... you soap the site in the shower?
    Hey mr. Whatitdo, as far as heating goes, if its a little vial or bottle, i take a pot fill it with till about half the height of the vial, so when you place the vial in the warm water of the pot that you heated on your stove the water level only reaches about half way, so it doesnt touch the top, or you can just use a HAIR DRYER, i prefer the pot, then let it sit for 2 mintues.

I was always 10000% careful when injecting so shower or not, i put a small mini bandaid on, but here is the thing , if you STRETCH the skin before darting and then once the needle is in leave the skin aspirate, then inject, once you pull that needle out, as long as you keep an alcohol pad on it for a minute, or a bandaid for a minute, the hole you made isn't like a hole in your body, lol, its soo small, and since you stretched its safe to say you can shower and massage without a bandaid 20 minutes later. SO in shower NO BAND AID. But you can ask anyone preheating helps not only with the injection and inside you, but also pulling the damn thing into the needle, since oil becomes more THIN when its heated.
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]