Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pain in quad.

Honestly, i never touched quads, f that, i did delts and glutes.
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    thx cookiemonster. it has made its way to my knee, hurting like a son of a b*tch!!! i'm assuming this stuff might have been just too cold cause of how outside temp is right now. a few more questions:

1) you heat the stuff when it is in the vial right?
    2) i'm assuming you don't put on a band aid after because you go in the shower 20 mins later ... you soap the site in the shower?

My guess.....you used 1.5"needle, and injected too deep. The gear made its way and puddled under the muscle. I have had it happen before.
    use 1" on quads and delts, and 1.5" on booty.

There was a thread a few months ago where the same thing happened to someone else.

But, I'd follow all of the blue, furry, googly-eyed, psychotic, cookie-fiends directions.
    But next time use 1" pins on the quad.

Quote Originally Posted by dashizzle View Post
    There was a thread a few months ago where the same thing happened to someone else.
    That would be me.

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-workouts.html

I switched to 1" for quads and haven't had an issue since. With the 1.5" I probably injected right up against the bone.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    That would be me.

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...-workouts.html

I switched to 1" for quads and haven't had an issue since. With the 1.5" I probably injected right up against the bone.

There ya have it.

thanks for finding the link, MP.

thanks for finding the link, MP.
    No problem. It was easy enough to find, being my first post. The swelling began above the knee, just below the spot I injected, and as JohnAnthonyHome said in the thread, gravity began to gradually pull it down. After a few days, most of the swelling was below the knee. After ten days or so, it was completely gone. Live and learn.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My guess.....you used 1.5"needle, and injected too deep. The gear made its way and puddled under the muscle. I have had it happen before.

But, I'd follow all of the blue, furry, googly-eyed, psychotic, cookie-fiends directions.
    makes sense . i wish i didn't have to learn this way. last 24 hours have SUCKED i've been
    essentially stricken to a freakin' bed/coUch.

question - was this past weeks gear essentially useless?

[QUOTE=dashizzle;562693]
    But, I'd follow all of the blue, furry, googly-eyed, psychotic, cookie-fiends directions.QUOTE]

Cookiemonster begins to think to himself, is ***cookiemonster Mr. Dashizzle?

since so many of us use the 25 steps to injection, could the following be added:

for quad and delt injections 1 " inch is recommended
    and 1.5 inch for glutes

also in those instructions specify what 'average' sized person is? since i am
    240 i figured i was bigger than average.

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    2) Hitting the lymphatic system.
    Hitting the lymphatic system is very rare. The lymphatic system is as vast as the circulatory system but the standard injection sights (Glute, ventro-glute, medial delts and vastus lateralis) are generally void of lymphatic nodes. If a lymph node is hit with an injection pain is likely to be severe and edema vast. The swelling will come on very fast and be extensive. It is also likely to “travel” along the lymph system to the next lymph gland. This is most noticeable with a vastus lateralis shot where the swelling tracks down toward the back of the knee. Unlike the edema experienced with tissue irritation (within the muscle only) the edema with a lymphatic puncture will be both inter and intra-muscular with a moderate amount of swelling just underneath the skin giving it a softer puffy feel. This can be tested for by pressing the swollen area with your finger, if in indent remains you have a more systematic edema and more than just local tissue irreation. The other most noticeable difference is that the swelling should not be warm/hot to touch.
    Ice and ibuprofen may help. The affected area must be rested and the patient can expect pain and swelling to start to disperse after 72 hours and last at least 10 days. The painful area must not be massaged.
    That explains something. I once went in my lower biceps near the elbow. (I can't supinate my right hand and that lower bi is noticeably different in a double biceps pose.) Anyhoo I immediately felt fire coursing through my arm and the whole thing swole up. It was Edema City for about a week and a half. Now I know what the hell happened finally. Thanks Need2

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    since so many of us use the 25 steps to injection, could the following be added:

for quad and delt injections 1 " inch is recommended
    and 1.5 inch for glutes

also in those instructions specify what 'average' sized person is? since i am
    240 i figured i was bigger than average.
    You can't recommend 1inch or 1.5 inches to anyone before knowing how big their muscles are and how thick it is, eveyrones different, its just a rule of thumb really.