Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pain in quad.

Default pain in quad.

i have a 'problem'...

Wednesday i did an injection of T on the side of my quads .
    And late last night (thurs) i noticed pain/soreness coming about 3 inches away from the site down the middle of by leg
    more towards my knee . no redness or apparant swelling.

1. what could cause this?
    2. i'm using 1.5 inch 22 gauge needle
    3. i'm 240 lber

btw --- today was leg day and only 'encouraged' the pain. esp sitting
    calf raises
    Last edited by whatitdo; 12-19-2008 at 02:36 PM.

some gear hurts and test usually does it hurt me my whole cycle, what you have to ask yourself is this:

Did you dart the needle in?
    Did you inject steadily (ie not moving the needle while injecting)
    Did you heat the oil? (helps in getting the oil dispersed in your muscle as supposed to clumping up in 1 spot)
    Did you massage the injection site?

Try this, pop an advil and when you feel the pain again grab a heating pad, hot shower is nice after injection i usually hop in the shower like 20-30 minutes later and massage it with hot water pouring on it. so your check list is:

ADvil + heating pad and you should be fine
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]

it will go away, prolly just the oil

your usin a 1.5 make sure your not going to deep, i usually go halfway with a 1.5 in the quad

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    some gear hurts and test usually does it hurt me my whole cycle, what you have to ask yourself is this:

Did you heat the oil? (helps in getting the oil dispersed in your muscle as supposed to clumping up in 1 spot)

Try this, pop an advil and when you feel the pain again grab a heating pad, hot shower is nice after injection i usually hop in the shower like 20-30 minutes later and massage it with hot water pouring on it. so your check list is:

good advice. should i not dart the needle ?

i'm gonna try the shower next time.

i'm assuming using soap over the injection site
    is a good idea?

i usually pin before i lift..seems to help move the oil around

i used some TC once that hurt so bad i could have used a cane the next day to help me walk around

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post

I like to do this too. I also try to work the muscle group I am injecting for that day.

To answer your question though pain travailing from the quad injection site to the knee can be 1 of two reasons.

Excessive preservative. If too much benzyl Alcohol is used to formulate the solution inflammation and pain may result. Pharma grade usually contains 0.9% Benzyl alcohol where the common senseu states UGL products contain on average 2%. Anything above 1.2% offers no added anti-microbial effects. Due to water soluable nature of benzyl alcohol tissue irritation of this nature has been known to “travel” as the excessive alcohol disperses via the blood stream. This is most common with injection into the quads (vastus lateralis).The pain travels down toward the knee. This may however be in part due to lymphatic drainage and leads me nicely to my next point.
    Ice and ibuprofen may help with the swelling. Hot baths, showers and massage of the injection site may help to distribute the injection and reduce pain.

2) Hitting the lymphatic system.
    Hitting the lymphatic system is very rare. The lymphatic system is as vast as the circulatory system but the standard injection sights (Glute, ventro-glute, medial delts and vastus lateralis) are generally void of lymphatic nodes. If a lymph node is hit with an injection pain is likely to be severe and edema vast. The swelling will come on very fast and be extensive. It is also likely to “travel” along the lymph system to the next lymph gland. This is most noticeable with a vastus lateralis shot where the swelling tracks down toward the back of the knee. Unlike the edema experienced with tissue irritation (within the muscle only) the edema with a lymphatic puncture will be both inter and intra-muscular with a moderate amount of swelling just underneath the skin giving it a softer puffy feel. This can be tested for by pressing the swollen area with your finger, if in indent remains you have a more systematic edema and more than just local tissue irreation. The other most noticeable difference is that the swelling should not be warm/hot to touch.
    Ice and ibuprofen may help. The affected area must be rested and the patient can expect pain and swelling to start to disperse after 72 hours and last at least 10 days. The painful area must not be massaged.

My quads have been painful to hit too, exactly how your saying, same time frame, also using test.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by whatitdo View Post
    good advice. should i not dart the needle ?

i'm gonna try the shower next time.

i'm assuming using soap over the injection site
    is a good idea?
    Do this, and im going to skip alot of steps so make sure everything is clean.

1. Heat the oil, DONT BOIL IT, just heat it with a hair dryer or in a pot or warm water.
    2. Dart the needle into the injection site.
    3. Aspirate and make sure no blood, if none continue
    4. Inject slowly
    5. Remove the needle (quick)
    6. Wait 20-30 minutes
    7. Heat or shower and massage the area
    8. Whenever you get pain pop an advil, i usually got it 24-48 hours after, and heat the area
    9. When you take your next shower, ie your 2nd shower, massage it a bit more doesn't hurt :P
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]

I like the pain, it reminds me Im on roids, and why Im eating chicken, rice,and broccoli everyday.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    My quads have been painful to hit too, exactly how your saying, same time frame, also using test.
    SpotInjections.com

make sure you are hitting the right spot.