Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amp/Vial Preparation (warm up first? Do you?)

Default Amp/Vial Preparation (warm up first? Do you?)

I saw a couple of post about people warming up the Vials & Amps before injection to make for an easier less painful injection site.

Specifically speaking Test and Deca or any oil based.

If true and common, what are some of the warm up methods you guys are using to warm up your amps/vials?

Also I got to thinking most of these products have storage requirements, will this warming up affect the product in a bad way? Id figure maybe, but then again our muscle temp must be a whole lot warmer than ambient temps.

Thanks!
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position. I like Rice! its something you can eat a thousand of.

dont heat up the whole vial or amp.. when you load it in a syringe take a hair dryer to it for about 30-45 sec., that should do the trick !!! not sure if it helps pain, but it makes the viscosity lower so it is easier to push through

Thats the one.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Hair dryer, seems like a lot of work. I usually just grip the syringe tightly for a minute letting body heat warm it. That's all you really need.

fuck that, i dont like the feeling of hot oil in my ass

and alot of the pain is a result of BA concentration in the product..no amount of heat will subside the crippling effect if your body is tempermental to the brew.

I don't know if my Cyp is harsh or if my body is just sensitive to the BA, but I can't shoot it straight; I cut it with an equal amount of sterile grapeseed oil. The day after a straight shot I swell up like a mofo and can't sit down. With the grapeseed I've had no problems at all. I thought that it was possibly just an initial reaction and that my body would get used to the gear, so I tried another straight shot last week {ninth week of cycle}. I swelled right the fuck up again. If you're having the same problem try cutting the oil with some filtered grapeseed.

USP Oils
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I heat the whole vial so it draws easier. I put the vial in a latex glove and tie it shut and run it under some hot water for a few minutes. Is this wrong? Is it bad to heat the whole thing?

baby bottle warmer works the best hands down !

I just warm a bowl of water in the Mic....set the bottle or amp in for a little while. Don't know about the pain....but sure helps with the draw