Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about mail.

Default Question about mail.

So I ordered from a sponsor about a month ago and I got the package in the mail today. I was so happy until I opened it. I ordered 4 test e vials, but the test wasn't in the package. Instead there was a 3 pages insert, saying the content of the package was seized and a form to fill out to get the contents back and a letter from fda saying how unhealthy other cuntries medicines can be.

Now should I send the letter into the sponsor or should I just trash the letter? What would ya'll do? I don't want to get noticed or anything or have a hit put out on my address or anything.

So should I take the $240 loss or should I send the letter into the sponsor and hope that they reship like they promise?

This is not a matter for the open forum. Contact the sponsor and voice your concerns to them. They'll get you sorted. Best of luck.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Most sources ask you for the seizure letter and some give you a refund or resend the gear that was seized. But remember that if it has been seized before, your addy could be flagged. I would ask the stuff to be sent elsewhere just to be sure.

yeah,like when they tell you won a flat screen,and when you go pick it up,they pop you on some 5 yr old warrent.personally,i would chaulk it up for loss and experiance.
    it's not what you put your body through--------------it's what you put through your body

As Morskaya said contact the sponsor and dont tear up the letter or you are SOL!

it happens to everyone. Contact the sponsor. They will explain what u need to do. It happened to me. exact same thing. I know your frustrated, but you have to work it with the sponsor, not in the forum. good luck...
    "You have not been defeated until you admit it"

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxrman View Post
    So I ordered from a sponsor about a month ago and I got the package in the mail today. I was so happy until I opened it. I ordered 4 test e vials, but the test wasn't in the package. Instead there was a 3 pages insert, saying the content of the package was seized and a form to fill out to get the contents back and a letter from fda saying how unhealthy other cuntries medicines can be.

Now should I send the letter into the sponsor or should I just trash the letter? What would ya'll do? I don't want to get noticed or anything or have a hit put out on my address or anything.

So should I take the $240 loss or should I send the letter into the sponsor and hope that they reship like they promise?
    You got lucky bro. At least you got a letter and a chance to get something...

Just a little info for people since some seem to not understand how things work... The customs don't have to send you a letter. In fact a lot of times customs wont send you a letter on purpose now. WHY??? because custom knows its a nice little way to say (fuck off) to you if they don't send you a letter. Customs is not dumb. They know if they send you a letter they are helping you out. So We are seeing customs not sending letters more often now... THey just take your shit and laugh about it because they know its causing problems for everyone.

Not sure if I broke any rules giving out this info but I thought it might help clear things up for some people.. Feel lucky if you get a letter. Lots of people don't get one now.

Open a ticket with your supplier and attach a scanned copy of the letters. They probably wont reship without a new address. BTW what year/cc gixxer do you have?
    Last edited by gsxrroids; 12-25-2008 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by need2 View Post
    You got lucky bro. At least you got a letter and a chance to get something...

Just a little info for people since some seem to not understand how things work... The customs don't have to send you a letter. In fact a lot of times customs wont send you a letter on purpose now. WHY??? because custom knows its a nice little way to say (fuck off) to you if they don't send you a letter. Customs is not dumb. They know if they send you a letter they are helping you out. So We are seeing customs not sending letters more often now... THey just take your shit and laugh about it because they know its causing problems for everyone.

Not sure if I broke any rules giving out this info but I thought it might help clear things up for some people.. Feel lucky if you get a letter. Lots of people don't get one now.
    Good post Need2 I didn't know that, could be why some people cry scammers when they don't get a letter and don't get their gear!
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

why are u even asking that question?