Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: redness below injection

I hope you aren't going into bone.

oh my god!!!!!! are you serious?!?!?!?!? i thought it wouldnt do it! no wait.... they take saws and drills to gointo the bones.uuuuuh.... right? this has got to be a hilarious joke. cause the very second i read that i got sick at my stomach lol

You could also be injecting into cartilage. That would provide a bit of resistance for you.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

thats good thinking too. i also feel the same slight resistance in my quads also. what im talking about is such a small amount of difference in the amount of pressure that its barely noticable. when i hit that depth the muscle almost always has slight muscle spasm's and gets a little ache.
    wouldyou have cartilage up in the middle of your quad? i would'nt think so?..

Your probably hitting tendons in your quads. Make sure your pinning in the head on the muscle (thicker part) about mid ways up the thigh. If your getting that spasm you could be going through a nerve or real close to one. The slight resistance in normal.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thank ALL of you so much. i just read the thread about going too deep and the gear might puddle underneath the muscle next to the bone. i hope thats all the problem is. now there seems to be a bruise forming 7 finger widths below the injection hole. and the redness area has spread around my bi and tri so that if you reach over and grab your arm then your entire hand barely covers it. it has spread around from my tricep on the outer horseshoe all the way accross to my inner bicep head where it dips in and your now looking at the inner tricep. hope i said that right.

one thing that makes me think that the depth might not have caused it is cuz one time i used a 22guage 1-1/2 inch needle and buried it in the same spot on my delt. and i havent hit delts since even though i had no problems and thats been several weeks ago.

did it go away?

Quote Originally Posted by fergman View Post
    now there seems to be a bruise forming 7 finger widths below the injection hole. and the redness area has spread around my bi and tri so that if you reach over and grab your arm then your entire hand barely covers it. it has spread around from my tricep on the outer horseshoe all the way accross to my inner bicep head where it dips in and your now looking at the inner tricep. hope i said that right.
    I know I'm really late getting to this, but that sounds like an infection (Cellulitis). Normally those symptoms are accompanied with a fever and/or a sore throat among other "sick symptoms."

I have a similar redness now. spreads across lower part of the delt, bi and tri. hit about 1 1/4 inch deep. I think the mistake was to do 2.5ml. May have been too much and there was spillover.

Cookie, man you had a smilar issue. How did it resolve?