Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: redness below injection

Happended to me injecting tren e and test e, cause i injected to fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr View Post
    I have a similar redness now. spreads across lower part of the delt, bi and tri. hit about 1 1/4 inch deep. I think the mistake was to do 2.5ml. May have been too much and there was spillover.
    Could be spill over. How many days ago was it, how long did it take to spread, is it hot to the touch, does it hurt, is there a lump, are you running a fever, feel lethargic, etc? Lots of things to look for.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

see message below
    Last edited by Bogatyr; 02-19-2009 at 09:42 PM.

a little warm to the touch. It has been 3 days since. Only noticed it today. no lump. no pain. Seems harmless, but I took amoxicilin just in case. Will keep taking it until redness goes away.

Here is a photo

Attached Images Attached Images

Hey bro for what its worht i had a rash excactly like urs went came the next after inject and went away in about 3 days no fever nothing i thought it was a reaction to the alcohole maybe in the gear or after i wiped off site with prep pad............

good to hear. Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by ADAMGREENBEAN View Post
    Hey bro for what its worht i had a rash excactly like urs went came the next after inject and went away in about 3 days no fever nothing i thought it was a reaction to the alcohole maybe in the gear or after i wiped off site with prep pad............
    This is kinda what it looks like to me (allergy rash). Hard to tell from glare in picture , in terms of trying to compare skin pigmentation of various areas.

Is Ethyl Oleate in the stuff you are shooting? Could be a reaction to that or another oil they used in the gear.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Status update - redness gone after 2 days!!

Thanks for your help. Hopefully this will help some other person.

by the way, I doubt it was an allergy since I shot the other delt before this one and there was no redness. I think there must have been some spillover, all dependent on the place I shot, depth and amount of the oil. I think all those factors must have contributed. I actually think I have gone overboard with the depth almost the full 1.5" and the fact that I did 2.5ml in delt. I think this muscle should not take that much gear at once.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME ITS NOT PROP... cus i just bought some ouch ouch ouch pinksys of prop... damnation