Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: redness below injection

Unhappy redness below injection

i give myself a 1cc shot of tren enanthate in my left delt 3 days ago.now 3 finger widths below the injection there is an area that is hot sore and slightly swollen and red. its a little bit smaller than your hand with all of your fingers cut off. ive had soreness before in my quads far from the injection site but i dont remember and red areas. i was very steril and used my usual steps for injecting.

im going to gnc now to get some silver biotics and hope that if its an infection then maybe it'll fix it. take 800mg of ibuprofen. wonder if i should try some ice on it? and the gear is from a-s

thanks guys for your help

What size needles are you using?
    Sounds like you have been injecting too deep.

i used a 1 inch 23 gauge needle. took atleast 45 seconds to empty the syringe. i injected right in the middle of the medial head. i buried the needle and then pressed in alittle further so the skin pushed in some. im scared of not going in deep enough in fear that i might get an abcess. also i was wondering if i could do 2 or maybe 3 injections in the same quad at the same time. if pinning the upper portion then pull out change needles and inject maybe 2 or 3 inches below the last pin hole with maybe 2 more cc's to end up with a total of 3 or 6 cc's in 1 quad?

thank you so much for your help dashizzle
    Last edited by fergman; 12-28-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Do you have alot of body fat or something? You should not need to push the pin in any further than the length of the needle in your shoulders. If your doing glutes with a one inch pin then you probably will need to push it in deeper.

I would not do 6cc in one quad or any other body part in the same day. What all are you on that you would need to do that? What is your cycle?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by fergman View Post
    i give myself a 1cc shot of tren enanthate in my left delt 3 days ago.now 3 finger widths below the injection there is an area that is hot sore and slightly swollen and red. its a little bit smaller than your hand with all of your fingers cut off. Ive had soreness before in my quads far from the injection site but i dont remember and red areas. i was very steril and used my usual steps for injecting.

im going to gnc now to get some silver biotics and hope that if its an infection then maybe it'll fix it. take 800mg of ibuprofen. wonder if i should try some ice on it? and the gear is from a-s

thanks guys for your help

Seems normal to me. Remember that injecting anything into the body is not normal. It will react but in time hopefully get better. I don't necessarily believe that the body gets use to injections in a way physically (injections) but accepting the drug more to say once its in the system

I get some redness and swelling here and there throughout the cycle and when I introduce a new sauce. All depends if you are letting the area heal between injections, hitting veins doesnt help slicing into the muscle, and basically what you are using in general.

Best of luck. Stay Safe.
    yo

on a delt shot i always go 3/4 of the way in

first...IF you break that fucker how are you going to get the pin out
    second...thats as deep as you need to go on the delt..well at least for me anyway

It's quite normal for the area to be swollen and develop a lump - at times - but did you say hot to the touch? What's your body temp like, running a fever?

thanks guys. i really appreciate everyones advice. when i stick the needle in it goes great for bout 3 1/4 of an inch in. then suddenly it it stops. so i apply slightly more pressure and then the needle keeps going in but theres a slightly dull ache.... i figured thats when i must be entering the muscle with the needle?????. my bodyfat i have never had measured but from what all ive seen i would guess it probably be between 13 -18% fat. large majority being on my belly. and not much anywhere else. im 6'1 215lbs 25 years old. planning on running this cycle for bout 16 weeks if i dont die before the end. this is my first cycle and i have all the pct planned out and i have dostinex for prolactin from the 2 nandrolones. i know this isnt a good 1st cycle and im too hardheaded to listen to you guys. the reason i went overboard this 1st cycle is cause its winter here now and i have a buisness that slows down alot this time of year. BUT in the spring summer and late fall i work 100 hrs plus every week. so when summer comes i try to eat all i can and train enough to do basically nothing but maintain muscle mass. thats all i can stand during the working months cause im running with weedeater,blower and mowing and landscaping 16-18 hrs a day.

my cycle
    test cyp: mon and thur-375 each day= 750mg per week.
    deca: mon and thur-200 each day=400mg per week.
    tren enanthate:200 once a week.
    hcg: 250 iu twice a week.

i rotate injection sites every time. delts,quads,glutes. im on my 5th week.
    thankyou guys so much for all your help. im very grateful.

yes im running a fever runny nose diahrea too so i figured im just sick also because my girlfriend and daughter are sick with the same symptoms. i just take tylenol or ibuprofen and the fever goes away some. the thing is though that i dont have any redness swollen area or soreness on or around the needle hole. it starts 3 finger widths below the needle hole and now today its gotten bigger but not as red but is still sore.
    Last edited by fergman; 12-29-2008 at 08:36 PM.

It sounds to me that you are going too deep, unless you have big/thick delts. It shouldn't be hard to push the pin into the muscle. There really shouldn't be much resistance it your using a fresh pin to inject.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.