Thread: new cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default new cycle

this is what i am thinking
    3 x Winstrol wk 1-4 50mg per day also wk 14-18 50 per day
    2 x Sustanon 250 wk 1-16 500mg per wk
    4 x Primobolan wk 1-12 600 per wk
    3 x Equipoise wk 1-16 600 per wk This will be a big cycle for me and a bit costly so i'd like to have it right age 48 6'2" 210lb few cycles last one EQ-test nice gains after pct kept most. any thoughts on cycle or pct would be great. pct wk 18-21 20mg nolva a day
    Last edited by pitfighter2; 12-29-2008 at 11:46 PM.

and for PCT..........also you need something to come down from the long estered EQ.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

thats what i was asking. I ran nolva after last cycle of EQ test 16 wk and was good to go, as you see will run the winstrol 2weeks after probably with some test prop then onto pct. so Equipoise wk 1-16 winstrol wk 14-18. nothing positive yet just trying to get some feed back never done Primobolan so not sure what to expect. but going for more lean gains these days. no more decca for me at my age the bloats no good. thanks Smiley for your reply, do like the sound of the cycle as i am still working on it.

Yeah I do like the look of it, Sorry I missed the weeks 14 to 18 I would extend that out one more week though to three weeks past the end of the EQ. Thats quite a cycle and In my opinion and one I would like to run. The nolvadex is solid and you may not need it at 20mg for the 4 weeks try 20 for three weeks and 10 mg for two more. Hcg would be a nice addition to this cycle? So run the winstrol three weeks out past the eq and then start on the nolvadex.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Smiley thanks for getting back, was thinking the same about going extra week before pct, and i'll feel out that 20/20/10/10 on the nolva.have to look more into the hcg not sure where to find a good source but read johnanthonyhome article and sounds like it could do some good. thanks again