Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First cycle log

Thank you hardliner, appreciate the support. Got some pics, they suck but o well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dont pyramid the dosages. Keep constant at 30 mgs. Try the armidex every 3 day 0.5 mgs on begining week 2, this will keep some of the bloat while reducing the amount of fat you retain, also should make your pct easier and gains better. The bloat was good in my opinion for the stregnth, joints felt great, and the gain. The estrogen will accumulate over the weeks you will start to notice the bloat more on week two and week three it will be evident to all (for myself at least) I liked spacing my dosages so as for less ups and downs. I used 30 mgs a day to kickstart my cycle for 3 weeks and gained 30 lbs. Try 10 mgs in morning upon rising. 10 mgs after lunch and next 10 around 5:00. This worked well for me. WATCH YOUR SODIUM INTAKE, this will keep your blood pressure down. AND GOTTA SAY I LOVED THE D-BOL.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Take pictures every 3 days the weight should come on quick. LESS SODIUM= LESS BACK PUMPS. Also you might want to reduce your reps and add more sets to compensate for the pumps all over, these can be quite restrictive, youll see when tieing your shoes gets more difficult.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

I've done two oral only cycles for the same reason, to just get my feet wet. Dbol and then later Var. But the back pumps after about 3wks of dbol just was killer.

I'll never do oral only cycles again but that's just me. The gains don't seem to be very permanent but maybe that's just how my body responded to it.

Now inject is the only way to go. Test is best. On cycle now and loving it.

Anywho looks like you got a nice base to start with.

Thanks Idigit, I am trying to watch my sodium uptake as much as possible. My diet is not going to change to much from off cycle other than more cleaner calories. And I am not looking forward to those back pumps either. Did you just use the dbol for 3 weeks?

Ya rainy, this will be my only oral cycle. I am going along with the inject also after this cycle. Probably the test and var route for cutting. Appreciate your input, thank you.

Dbol cycle was for 5wks. If ever did it again would take potassium for the back pumps and an AI for the tremendous bloat that occurs. My Sodium intake was low but it didn't prevent the bloat.

And not all that bloat is water either. You can get fat off of dbol if diet is not in check. Dbol has a high affinity to estro conversion. That's why I think the Arimidex would really help out.

yeah I just came off of 3 weeks of d-bol 2 weeks ago. Missn it already and im still on test e of 500mgs a week. Im on week 8 of my cycle and im ending at 14 weeks the last 3 will be winstrol tabs 40-50 mgs a week. Goin to start hcg when I get it. Nutz a lil small right now.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

dont do away with your protein shakes. You can eat rather lean big but lean and gain a ton of weight, but helps with the fat.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

you could run your cycle up to 6 weeks long. just throwin that out there.

hell, i know a guy who ran dbol 10 weeks cause thats how much he bought.
    he kept most of his gains and is not too educated on steroids. SOME knowledge...not much though. no clue what kinda pct he ran.

id agree with droppin reps and addin sets (not just cause im a powerlifter)