Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First cycle log

Default First cycle log

Starting today! First of all I know I am going to get flammed...Test should be the basis of any cycle bla bla bla, I know that. As a matter of fact my next cycle is going to consist of test prop and anavar. As for now I am doing a dbol cycle only. I guess you can call it a knock off of what ViennaOak did with his dbol cycle. My reason for doing this is just to test out what it is like in the world of steroids. I have a decent amount of experience naturally of 6 years and believe I am ready. Here is what the cycle will consist of.

Week 1 dbol 20mg
    Week 2 dbol 30mg
    Week 3 dbol 30mg
    Week 4 dbol 30mg
    Week 5 dbol 20mg
    Week 6 Nolvadex 20mg
    Week 7 Nolvadex 20mg
    Week 8 Nolvadex 20mg
    Week 9 Nolvadex 20mg

Stats
    Age-21
    Weight- 225
    Height- 6'2
    Bodyfat- 13%

I am going to try and post pics today. Any criticism welcome as well, thanks

take some sustanon 250mg per weeks with dbol its better to keep some gains of what u will have from this dbol an oral cycle alone is not a good idea u will loose probably all ur gains in a month after u finish .add some test with it better.
    edgard

Good luck on your cycle. Using a low dose Of Arimidex will help on the bloat. .25MG every other day or 3rd day. This way you will not be holding so much water and calculate your gains better.

Quote Originally Posted by eddgardd View Post
    take some sustanon 250mg per weeks with dbol its better to keep some gains of what u will have from this dbol an oral cycle alone is not a good idea u will loose probably all ur gains in a month after u finish .add some test with it better.
    That is not true. What you do lose is water weight, and what you do keep is muscle. If you stuff your face with food during and pst cycle, you should be able to keep a good portion of muscle gains if you aren't overtraining when you come off.

The cycle is so short and the shut down small in comparison to a 10-12 week injectable test, that there really is an extremely small window of low test post cycle.

I agree you'd be better off running Sustanon at 250mg EW, but much of that is for libido purposes... and the extra punch from 250mg of gear.

I will say this though as a warning... I thought the same way you did about DBol being a "mild" way to come into AAS. It's extremely harsh compared to testosterone. It taxes your cardio and breathing as well and the painful lower back pumps suck. With testosterone you probably won't even know you are something in terms of side effects.

-VO
    Last edited by ViennaOak; 01-04-2009 at 02:57 PM.
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

lets see how much a steroids user gains pure muscles in his cycle.what i think is if someone gained 5 kgs while on cycle there will be max 2 kgs of muscles and if he is so lucky what do u think about that-VO
    edgard

Appreciate the responses guys. As far as water retention goes edgar, I am going to do what adam and vienna suggested to keep the bloat down. I also am going to replace protein shakes with whole food sources to keep the water weight down as well

First workout today went well, noticed bigger pump with first dose. Those pills taste nasty by the way (blue hearts)

-Did back, rear delt, and biceps today.
    -Also noticed little bit of a weight increase on each body part

Quote Originally Posted by eddgardd View Post
    lets see how much a steroids user gains pure muscles in his cycle.what i think is if someone gained 5 kgs while on cycle there will be max 2 kgs of muscles and if he is so lucky what do u think about that-VO
    I gained 28lbs in 6 weeks on DBol. I could've kept 20-25 had I stayed at the same bf% as when I finished the cycle. When I returned to pre cycle BF levels I had a net gain of 15lbs. This was about 10 weeks post cycle. I'd say if he does test or DBol he's gonna end up with the same net increase. He'll get bigger and powerful much more quickly from DBol and overall larger but you are correct, probably retain less of that. On test he will probably gain less in a comparable period but retain more.

here I would say in mathematical terms
    DBol 25-35lbs on cycle, retain 12-15.
    Test 15-25lbs on cycle, retain 12-15.

But I agree that using test to get there is much more pleasant.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

Day 2

-Noticed more of a pump
    -Did chest and triceps today
    -Weight still same at 225
    -Back is super sore from yesterday
    -No sides to speak of

post up some pics so we can see the diffrence
    edgard

good luck, i love dbol so im subbed for this one

i dont got any problems with oral only cycles anymore. depends on the user.

prolem with dbol only will be libido after a few weeks buty our runnin a shorty so its not gonna be that bad lol

i know many of dbol only guys who gained and kept alot. bastards hardly even do work in the gym. basicaly, got jacked to some degreee then just maintained for ever.

but people forget dbol is a very strong chemical, your gonna get big and bloated too, the weight you loose is mainly the bloat weight.