Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: body fat measuring device

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question body fat measuring device

hey guys wondering what is a good device out there to purchase to measure body fat ? i seen those handle bar units you hold onto , are thay any good ? i have a scale that measures body fat but i was told they are very incorrect , any info would help thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by leehaney View Post
    hey guys wondering what is a good device out there to purchase to measure body fat ? i seen those handle bar units you hold onto , are thay any good ? i have a scale that measures body fat but i was told they are very incorrect , any info would help thanks guys
    Nether of them are any good. Fat calipers are the only way to go. It is best to get some one else to do it like a doctor but at the very least do it yourself.

calipers if you want something for urself. as need2 said its best to get someone else to grab ur fat folds to measure it. but u can do it urself reasonably well. body impedence machines are crap.

Body fat percentage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    24yrs old
    5'6
    176lbs
    9% BF
    off cycle

what range should one be in?

well depends really. if you mean for taking steroids, under 15%. if you mean healthy, then i believe the range for a male is anywhere between 8 and 20% for a male.
    24yrs old
    5'6
    176lbs
    9% BF
    off cycle

this is me
    age 33
    5'11
    215 lbs
    12% bf
    on cycle

then ur fine man. 12% is good. im trying to get my BF back up to around 15% low body fat is overated. you feel the cold so badly. you bruise so very easily, im sick of hitting hip bone off stuff. and my feet hurt like a ***** when running on hard ground in studs.
    24yrs old
    5'6
    176lbs
    9% BF
    off cycle

cool, i gotta get a caliper though , need to get a better measurment , yeah on my 2nd bulking cycle , ok thanks man

So Im bumping this thread instead of creating a new one.

I bought a caliper. A plastic thing from "Accu measure". Is it any good?
    Accu-Measure Body Fat Calipers

Got a bf measurement chart with it and it sucks. One pinch on your belly and you're suppose to figure out your bf from that?
    I got 2% btw and I KNOW I must be around 10% at least.

So, did I buy crap or is there any other good measurement techniques I can use? I've heard you should measure several places and then calculate BF with that.. hmm?

Im looking at calculating my BF before and after my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatacka View Post
    So Im bumping this thread instead of creating a new one.

I bought a caliper. A plastic thing from "Accu measure". Is it any good?
    Accu-Measure Body Fat Calipers

Got a bf measurement chart with it and it sucks. One pinch on your belly and you're suppose to figure out your bf from that?
    I got 2% btw and I KNOW I must be around 10% at least.

So, did I buy crap or is there any other good measurement techniques I can use? I've heard you should measure several places and then calculate BF with that.. hmm?

Im looking at calculating my BF before and after my first cycle.
    It is recommended that you measure 7 different places to get the most accurate reading
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio