Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bridge......2.....pct

Well people have told me that I appear to be cuttin up. Same routine, same diet, same sleep, same workout. But maybe I lost some holiday fat (I found it impossible to eat my diet over christmas holiday)! I have noticed a slimmer waistline, and have been slightly sick with some sinus crap for a week.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

im just coming off of 600mgs of enth/week cycle right now and did a "bridge" of 90mgs of var a day. I noticed no ill effects and had actually run the var at only 60mgs the first 4 weeks of my cycle.
    Start my nolva pct tomorrow. feelin good, weight is still up, bf is down, but man id like to keep that insane sex drive i had while on cycle.lol its just startin to leave now, hopin for a speedy recovery.

Cool good luck, and I bet you shelled out some bread for the var!
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

^^^^ youd be suprised dude. shit is expensive but in powder form its not nearly as pricey. just better like the taste of var suspended in vodka in the morning!!!!

Im now on week 9 of 12 and I want to run winstrol orals as a bridge to pct. To get the maximum results when should I start?
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Quote Originally Posted by josh1095 View Post
    ^^^^ youd be suprised dude. shit is expensive but in powder form its not nearly as pricey. just better like the taste of var suspended in vodka in the morning!!!!
    Could always cap it and avoid that problem .

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    Im now on week 9 of 12 and I want to run winstrol orals as a bridge to pct. To get the maximum results when should I start?
    Start it next week. Running it wks 10-14 (5 weeks) should be good and start PCT right after.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Sounds good> and 5 weeks is what I had in mind.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Idigit View Post
    Since I last posted my winstrol idea I have lost some weight, from 202 to 197 this is week three since ive been on the d-bol still on test e 500mgs a week , and noticed some stregnth loss/ recoverability over last week. Is this normal and what are you guys thoughts?
    The reason you've dropped weight is because the water from dbol bloat has left your system. You are now seeing the true weight gain you've gotten since the beginning of the cycle. When you finish out with winstrol you'll see this again with the test bloat leaving your body. This is completely normal and to be expected. Smiley referred to this in his post as well. Just keep on working out because you're still gaining lean mass and burning off fat if you're in a calorie deficit. You may need to add some more calories to your diet if you're not gaining like you think you should. I don't have a problem with someone cutting fat on a test only cycle like yours but don't over do it and lose out on possible gains of lean mass by being too stingy with the calories. Like the old adage says, "Everything in moderation."

Update: Im at 198.8lbs this morning. My stregnth has still decreased from ceasing the d-ball, but still up dramatically as oposed to precycle. I have gained almost 3 lbs since my last post on this thread. Now Im on week 10, 6 days deep into winstroll back end I tried 40mgs orally and am now using 50mgs orally I am now able to "feel the difference". My overall shape has gotten better, and the cardio is much easier. Im still able to workout with the same weight and reps and sets, but now it is a struggle whereas on the ball it was MUCH easier. I got 6 more shots of test e to go, as Im ceasing the test after week 12, using the winstroll as a bridge to pct. The HCG has worked wonders on the boys atrophy, even at a small dosage of 250iu 2x a week. I would recommend HCG to everyone while on cycle and WILL NOT run another without. To HARD2GAIN: your experiences have matched mine exactly as far as weight gain, appetite, stregnth, and feel, after discontinuing the d-boll. I have changed up my workout to 3 on 1 off so as to give 72hours rest to muscles worked, allowing me to hit them harder with my split: Legs, Back & bi's, Chest, front shoulders, tri's. My appetite has decreased since using the winstroll, so ive started blending my protein shakes with: 8oz water,bananna, 8oz milk, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1tbsp pnut butter, 50grams vanilla whey, & 1tsp flax oil, this is great. I got the recipe from Rich Franklin off tv.
    Last edited by Idigit; 01-20-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

odd, when i got off dbol, i kept all strength and maintained and added morec strength as if nothing happened...

probably cause im a dbol monster LOL
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon