Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bridge......2.....pct

Default Bridge......2.....pct

Mostly DHT products are recommended for the bridge to pct. Ending a cycle with say winstrol, masteron, or anavar, would the dosage needed be a "cruising" one or regular? Is this time best used to maintain or still used to build/cut? What would be the dosages recommended for the both? Any thoughts and EXPERIENCE would be appreciated.
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

The word "bridge" usually means using a low dose AAS from the end of one cycle to another. The theory is it allows the body to maintain an anabolic state while slowly allowing HTPA recovery. Not many believe it works as even small amounts of AAS shutdown HTPA.

Now, if you're talking about using an oral while waiting for the long estered test to leave the body, that is different. Use as high a dose as you want and stop one day before PCT. If you're cutting, continue... bulking - the same. The oral is out of the system fast enough so PCT won't be hindered.

My thoughts for my current cycle were to use winstrol to harden the muscle accumulated. 40-50mgs a day for 3 weeks to allow the test-e to clear, will this help to keep this muscle?
    Consistency= results! Eggs, Oatmeal n Milk, Chicken Brown rice, n Broccoli, day in & day out.
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Yes no problem that is a nice amount. You will loose some water weight put you shouldn't lose any gains in that time 50mg a day for maybe three weeks.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Since I last posted my winstrol idea I have lost some weight, from 202 to 197 this is week three since ive been on the d-bol still on test e 500mgs a week , and noticed some stregnth loss/ recoverability over last week. Is this normal and what are you guys thoughts?
    190 lbs
    15% bf

Mmm are you sure of the strength, legitimacy of your test?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Even while on Pharm grade test my weight may fluctuate somewhat, but truthfully I pretty much know it's working and in my system. For example, I have gone to the gym, weighed myself before working out and found that I have dropped a few pounds, but as soon as I start to work out the pump sets in and I'm reassured that the hormone is working. I hope that makes some sense? However, with Dbol also included in the mix, you would think you would be moving up rather than down.

Well it is UGL, but the wood is still strong, libido is up, and nut shrink has maintained, also still feel the stimulant like effect like the sustanon provided (for real pharma sus in amps).
    190 lbs
    15% bf

My weight can fluctuate as much as 10 lbs in a day depending on food intake and water retention. Are you taking an anti-e, these can sometimes cause loss of weight due to the prevention of water retention. Use the mirror as a guide, not the scale.

How was your sleep and how often have you been going to the gym? You may just need a little rest.

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    My weight can fluctuate as much as 10 lbs in a day depending on food intake and water retention. Are you taking an anti-e, these can sometimes cause loss of weight due to the prevention of water retention. Use the mirror as a guide, not the scale.
    Very true.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.