Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: huge shoulder welt

Thumbs up huge shoulder welt

so last friday i did a shot 1cc of sust the 2 or 3 days it burnt and was a bit swollen didnt hink anythgin of it then out of no where BAM about a half golf ball sized welt is still there it doesnt hurt nor is it burning. is this an abcess should i go and get it drained or do u guys think that it will go away eventually it has been a week now. i have probably done around 300 shots in my life and this hasnt happened yet just wonderingif this has happened to any of u guys. thanks for your help

mike.

Na hasn't happened to me, if it has been a week already, I would get it looked at.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

At the least I'd stick a pin in there and see if I could pull anything out of there. Surprised it's not hot, but i'd still try to drain it. 20g would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    At the least I'd stick a pin in there and see if I could pull anything out of there. Surprised it's not hot, but i'd still try to drain it. 20g would be best.
    Lol... that's friggin crazy. Go to the doc if you are gonna do anything mate. The last thing you want to do is home abscess removal.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    Lol... that's friggin crazy. Go to the doc if you are gonna do anything mate. The last thing you want to do is home abscess removal.

-VO
    I agree.

If you haven't used the "search" feature, give it a try. You might just be able to find some answers on your own...imagine that.
    Also, Click the "STEROID SUPER SITE" link from time to time, the amount of info there is amazing. You may just be able to learn alot.

I'm saying this because I will not spoon-feed info that is right there in front of you. But I will point you in the right direction...as I just now have.

Just curious, if you followed proper injecting guidelines how did u manage a welt or lump? I have heard of this with water based gear such as drive or winstrol, but not with oil solutions such as sus.

could be wrong though.

MJ

thanks guys it seems to be better today its getting softer, its not as hard but its still there haha, not sure how it went there i never check to see if its in a veign or anythign i just pin it and inject it in maybe it didnt go in, i could have been flexing the delt while i was doing it not really sure, or maybe my gf drained the juice and put something else in it to teach me a lesson haha. iof its still here by tuesday ill go and ask the doc but its getting better

You didnt Aspirate lol
    "THE BOY'S ARE BACK IN TOWN"

yeah i never aspirate i have never tried it lol but this is the only time something didnt go as planned, but its barley there today so im not worried, i will just avoid shots there for another week or so

Hazcat Guest

Hi Mike,
    Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of these of late. On a positive note every one of them I have heard about went away over a period of time and nobody has gotten an infection.
    Haz