Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: var taste ?

Default var taste ?

does anavar have a particular taste to it ? sweet ,bitter etc.... got some 10mg tabs little white tabs

It's all dependent on the Manufacturer /UG lab.

Default paper var taste

I was wondering about that too. I used some "paper var" and when I chewed it there was only the taste of paper, no chemical taste at all. In 2 months at 20 mg. a day, not much in the way of gains. I can gain that much without taking anything. I know how to train. 5'11", 212 lbs. 32" waist, 48" chest, 17" arms

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimizer View Post
    I was wondering about that too. I used some "paper var" and when I chewed it there was only the taste of paper, no chemical taste at all. In 2 months at 20 mg. a day, not much in the way of gains. I can gain that much without taking anything. I know how to train. 5'11", 212 lbs. 32" waist, 48" chest, 17" arms
    Your not going to notice much with just taking Var.

Var powder is granular and slightly salty. When mixing 10mg with filler to press tabs, the taste will not be noticed over the taste of the filler.

For men, the minimum effective dose is 40mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclenbuterolrep View Post
    It's all dependent on the Manufacturer /UG lab.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    Var powder is granular and slightly salty. When mixing 10mg with filler to press tabs, the taste will not be noticed over the taste of the filler.

For men, the minimum effective dose is 40mg.
    cheers, when i typed the question i actully thought it sounded stupid but sound advice thanks guys ..... will be runnin 60mg/ed for 5 weeks

I would only run var on cycle, and only at 60mg minimum. But people always feel great on var; it's a GREAT compound. If I could afford it I'd run 500mg/week var for 8-10 weeks.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

absolutly delishes

oh, but var sucks balls alone

test at 500mg-1000mg depending on the user
    var at 40mg-100mg depending on the user

even a begginer can run var at 60mg. just keep the test at 500, at about 5 cycles in, 750mg then when your way more experienced,1 gram

Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    absolutly delishes

oh, but var sucks balls alone

test at 500mg-1000mg depending on the user
    var at 40mg-100mg depending on the user

even a begginer can run var at 60mg. just keep the test at 500, at about 5 cycles in, 750mg then when your way more experienced,1 gram
    wont be by self will be with test e 5oomg/ew 10 weeks ...1st cycle .... as previously posted i have a possible jail term coming up and was trying to squeeze in cycle b4 but have decided with the help of this board to wait till after jail (fingers crossed i dont go in !!!!!!) to do my golden cycle !!!! also have clen , dbols x100, tbolsx100 and nolva just gettin stocked up 4 the future he he he h e and and some sus and deca !!!!! not just orals