Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enanthate vs cypionate

test CYYYYYYYYYYP!

i dont think its which one as much as its how much of either one

hey guys,

im thinking of stacking test cyp + EQ @ 16 weeks however, i am a bit confused with some people saying you should run higher dose of test than eq, but then some recommend higher eq dosage as shown above; test c @ 500 and eq @ 600, some say the opposite and would go Test @500/w, EQ @400/w....??

i do understand that 500/w of test is quite the standard and same for eq at 600.. but does it really matter which dose is higher between the two?

also, is it better to run test and eq for the same duration or would you run test a couple weeks longer than EQ? does it really matter?

Could someone please clarify this. thanks in advance!

about me:
    25yrs old, lean athletic, 172cm, 72kg
    first cycle:
    test prop 450/w x 12 weeks

I use a blend of all three. its a test 400 blend. 150mg of both enanth and cyp and then 100mg of prop. get the gains without so much bloat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hazcat Guest

Man you went waaaay back to dig up this post. First question: No, you don't have to run a higher dose of test than EQ. You don't even have to run any test if you don't want to. Contrary to popular opinion test doesn't have to be the base of every cycle. I run it in every cycle but not always throughout the entire cycle. It's a great product so I see no reason not to use it in every cycle. Test has a nice blend of androgenic versus anabolic activity. You'll find EQ has less androgenic activity than testosterone which means it doesn't aromatize as much or change to dht as readily. That reduces a lot of the side effects seen with testosterone. Gains are a little slower but they are solid gains. Since you're going 16 weeks you should have no problem making good gains from the EQ.

You don't need to run test out longer than EQ. There's just no reason to do it. For some reason people seem to think EQ is a nandrolone like deca and they are closely related but there's no correlation at all. You can run test and EQ in any style you'd like. If you want to run either one longer than the other or both the same length you'll be fine. There are people that run EQ only cycles if that makes you feel any better.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod67 View Post
    I like the sound of this and may try it minus the winstrol.

I use both. Doc gives me cyp and I get E elsewhere.
    Take out the winnie and put in Var then. I don't like Winnie either. Var is amazing though

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    Man you went waaaay back to dig up this post. First question: No, you don't have to run a higher dose of test than EQ. You don't even have to run any test if you don't want to. Contrary to popular opinion test doesn't have to be the base of every cycle. I run it in every cycle but not always throughout the entire cycle. It's a great product so I see no reason not to use it in every cycle. Test has a nice blend of androgenic versus anabolic activity. You'll find EQ has less androgenic activity than testosterone which means it doesn't aromatize as much or change to dht as readily. That reduces a lot of the side effects seen with testosterone. Gains are a little slower but they are solid gains. Since you're going 16 weeks you should have no problem making good gains from the EQ.

You don't need to run test out longer than EQ. There's just no reason to do it. For some reason people seem to think EQ is a nandrolone like deca and they are closely related but there's no correlation at all. You can run test and EQ in any style you'd like. If you want to run either one longer than the other or both the same length you'll be fine. There are people that run EQ only cycles if that makes you feel any better.

yee i went way back trying to find answers cause i was sure there had to be something that could clear up the questions an save you guys time replying to the same old questions! haha
    thanks alot for your time hazcat!!

sorry, forgot to mention;

how does this look?

test cyp 1-16 @ 500mg/w
    EQ 1-16 @ 400mg/w
    nolva and adex on hand also

one of my EQ is 100mg/ml the other vial is 200mg/ml
    test cyp is 250mg/ml

how would i go about pinning in regards to mixing both and fitting it into the muscle cause the eq is such low dose per ml...
    would i have to split the doses and pin twice a week instead of once?

any help appreciated Thanks guys
    Last edited by f18hornet; 06-06-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post

yee i went way back trying to find answers cause i was sure there had to be something that could clear up the questions an save you guys time replying to the same old questions! haha
    thanks alot for your time hazcat!!

should have just posted a new thread, I could have also commented the same thing that haz did earlier. I have been on eq for a long time and the only thing I recommend eq users to do is donate blood every ten weeks or so
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years