Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enanthate vs cypionate

Arrow Enanthate vs cypionate

what would be the best for my third cycle .also would like to stack with something other than decca .ANY ADVICES
    37 yr old
    92kg
    202.5 pounds
    17%BF
    on cycle

What are you looking for on this cycle. You can do either E or C. Not going to notice much.

If your asking which test, I like cyp better but both get the job done.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

In my opinion test c is the better and i always use it in my cycles it gives me more aggression in the weight room than test e.

Enanthate & Cypionate at the same time, problem solved j/k. I prefer Enanthate, but it's for different reasons. In terms of mode of action, I find the two compounds to work the same. How about Test E & Equipoise (loading with D-bol and closing with Winstrol) as your next stack?

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    Enanthate & Cypionate at the same time, problem solved j/k. I prefer Enanthate, but it's for different reasons. In terms of mode of action, I find the two compounds to work the same. How about Test E & Equipoise (loading with D-bol and closing with Winstrol) as your next stack?
    Sounds like a winner to me.......
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by sicky View Post
    I like the sound of this and may try it minus the winstrol.

I use both. Doc gives me cyp and I get E elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussielifter View Post
    what would be the best for my third cycle .also would like to stack with something other than decca .ANY ADVICES
    Depending on your goals, I'd go with Cyp/EQ with Dbol kickstart and winny/masteron finish.

wks 1-18 Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk
    wks 1-16 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-6 dbol @ 40mg/ED
    wks 14-20 winny 50mg/ED

wks 4-18 hcg @ 100iu/ED
    starting wk 20 - Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
    Last edited by dashizzle; 01-14-2009 at 07:38 PM.
    If you haven't used the "search" feature, give it a try. You might just be able to find some answers on your own...imagine that.
    Also, Click the "STEROID SUPER SITE" link from time to time, the amount of info there is amazing. You may just be able to learn alot.

I'm saying this because I will not spoon-feed info that is right there in front of you. But I will point you in the right direction...as I just now have.

Thank Gents Im onto it
    37 yr old
    92kg
    202.5 pounds
    17%BF
    on cycle

neither is better. its a personal preferance. take the cheaper one imo