Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When should I start my first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by godsgifttoearth View Post
    ah ok, thought it was refering to just injecting Methandrostenolone (dbol). and not EQ. which you could argue is a completely different compound cos of the double bond they attached to the dbol molecule.

with oral tren, i thought they have literally just added the 17-alpha-methyl group to trenbolone molecule. whereas the acetate is exactly the same, but lacking the methyl group and gaining the ester. no other structural changes to the parent molecule.
    but you see, those little changes can make a big difference.

anadrol shouldnt cause gyno....but it does due to small changes.
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon

but that has structural changes to the original molecule(DHT). adding a methyl group or an ester doesn't change the parent molecule. you can add an ester or methyl group to estrogen and progesterone and it wont change what they do.

my point was, isnt oral tren not just going to roll like injectable tren, as its the same compound once the methyl group or ester has been removed. in the same way you cant claim differences between the acetate and enanthate ester trenbolone.

i was hoping someone would tell me how oral tren was structurally different to injectable tren, thus lead to the reported super potency of this steroid.
    24yrs old
    5'6
    176lbs
    9% BF
    off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by godsgifttoearth View Post
    but that has structural changes to the original molecule(DHT). adding a methyl group or an ester doesn't change the parent molecule. you can add an ester or methyl group to estrogen and progesterone and it wont change what they do.

my point was, isnt oral tren not just going to roll like injectable tren, as its the same compound once the methyl group or ester has been removed. in the same way you cant claim differences between the acetate and enanthate ester trenbolone.

i was hoping someone would tell me how oral tren was structurally different to injectable tren, thus lead to the reported super potency of this steroid.
    oh

well, theres VERY little info on oral trenbolone. ill try and dig some up if i can this week though but do not count on any. like i said, i havent seen much info on this stuff.

...by dig up im talkin in the lab lol. google too

goin on cycle soon

DO NOT TOUCH THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck the oral tren, for real. bad news. might aswell eat halo by the handfull, very liver toxic

goin on cycle soon

jesus..
    well i did Tri-Trembolone for 5 weeks, and man that was good the fuck thing is 2 to 3 months later i had some hair loss side efect

Hazcat Guest

DD, you've done the research so I'm all for your cycle. I don't know much about oral tren but you only have it listed for two weeks. It won't make or break your cycle. I'd much rather see you run hCG than oral tren. I like the pct and have always believed that's where you should put you money and effort into since it's the rapid recovery that makes all the difference.

I would like to give one point of advice. You don't have to increase the weight you lift to dangerous levels. A little increase with multiple reps are just as effective as punching up an extra 30 pounds six times. You joints will thank you for lifting an extra 5 to 10 pounds and hitting it for higher reps to pump that muscle full of blood. Don't chance an injury that will haunt you the rest of your life. Shoulders are the first to succumb to excess weight or range of motion. With that said....you're more than ready to run that cycle anytime you decide to go.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    DD, you've done the research so I'm all for your cycle. I don't know much about oral tren but you only have it listed for two weeks. It won't make or break your cycle. I'd much rather see you run hCG than oral tren. I like the pct and have always believed that's where you should put you money and effort into since it's the rapid recovery that makes all the difference.

I would like to give one point of advice. You don't have to increase the weight you lift to dangerous levels. A little increase with multiple reps are just as effective as punching up an extra 30 pounds six times. You joints will thank you for lifting an extra 5 to 10 pounds and hitting it for higher reps to pump that muscle full of blood. Don't chance an injury that will haunt you the rest of your life. Shoulders are the first to succumb to excess weight or range of motion. With that said....you're more than ready to run that cycle anytime you decide to go.
    i looked into oral tren

HELLLLL NOOOOO

goin on cycle soon

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    DD, you've done the research so I'm all for your cycle. I don't know much about oral tren but you only have it listed for two weeks. It won't make or break your cycle. I'd much rather see you run hCG than oral tren.

Haz, I appriciate the advice on the weight increase. It really was what I needed to hear. Spot on. I will attempt to keep high reps as a main focus. I still remember you telling me how hard it was for you to drop weight while doing reps, and you actually GAINED weight?

Hcg will be in there, you know it! I just figured the 2 weeks that I was waiting for the enan ester to clear; weeks 10-12 the OT would be so potent that it would seriously harden my gains in those 2 weeks, and that with a proper dose and with it being only 2 weeks I would be able to recover properly. I could hit pct right afterword too. Maybe weeks 9-12?

I have several "phases" with this cycle, and I think I hit them all hard.

1.Mass and size gains
    2.Strength and stamina gains
    3.Harden the gains/lean up and increase vascularity.
    4.Retain gains while recovering
    5.Recover Natty test as fast as possible.

Cycle:
    1-5 Dbol 25mg/day
    1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/week
    3-12 hcg 250iu 2x/week.
    9-12 .5mg/day Oral Tren

PCT:
    Week 12-13 Aromasin 10mg/day
    Week 12-15 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 12-15 IGF-1 60mcg PWO
    Week 12-15 Albuterol
    Week 12-15 Primordial Performance
    Week 16-19 Hexarelin 200mcg/day

I've been stocking up, reading, and saving my $ for over a year now. I think it's about time. I'm still waiting because I was hoping to hit 195-200 by this time, but I was out for a while with this injury. I'm bouncing back FAST though. If I can hit 190 natty again I'll probably start, depending on how good the gains are natty I may wait another year. And you know I will!

-DD
    Last edited by daredevil; 01-27-2009 at 01:14 AM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Haz, I appriciate the advice on the weight increase. It really was what I needed to hear. Spot on. I will attempt to keep high reps as a main focus. I still remember you telling me how hard it was for you to drop weight while doing reps, and you actually GAINED weight?

Hcg will be in there, you know it! I just figured the 2 weeks that I was waiting for the enan ester to clear; weeks 10-12 the OT would be so potent that it would seriously harden my gains in those 2 weeks, and that with a proper dose and with it being only 2 weeks I would be able to recover properly. I could hit pct right afterword too. Maybe weeks 9-12?

I have several "phases" with this cycle, and I think I hit them all hard.

1.Mass and size gains
    2.Strength and stamina gains
    3.Harden the gains/lean up and increase vascularity.
    4.Retain gains while recovering
    5.Recover Natty test as fast as possible.

Cycle:
    1-5 Dbol 25mg/day
    1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/week
    3-12 hcg 250iu 2x/week.
    9-12 .5mg/day Oral Tren

PCT:
    Week 12-13 Aromasin 10mg/day
    Week 12-15 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 12-15 IGF-1 60mcg PWO
    Week 12-15 Albuterol
    Week 12-15 Primordial Performance
    Week 16-19 Hexarelin 200mcg/day

I've been stocking up, reading, and saving my $ for over a year now. I think it's about time. I'm still waiting because I was hoping to hit 195-200 by this time, but I was out for a while with this injury. I'm bouncing back FAST though. If I can hit 190 natty again I'll probably start, depending on how good the gains are natty I may wait another year. And you know I will!

-DD
    Hey DD how about logging your cycle as a guide for newbies - as I said before... no doubt your gonna do it right. I think it would be a good education tool for all the first timers

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Beast View Post
    Hey DD how about logging your cycle as a guide for newbies - as I said before... no doubt your gonna do it right. I think it would be a good education tool for all the first timers
    I sure will once I get started. Thats definitely worth while as a resource for some people. I'm just afraid once people read my log they'll be too hasty in taking steroids and think that 40lbs of lean muscle is possible for everbody. J/k lol

I will definitely keep a log of everything. I'll post up before and after pictures as well. I KNOW I'll be happy with the results.

-DD
    Last edited by daredevil; 01-27-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson