Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: When should I start my first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis99 View Post
    i wouldnt run gh or non of that crazy shit till later bro...

its your 1st cycle take it easy and see how you react to AAS... go with the test dbol and maybe some winny or prop at the end and thats it... you'll get big ether way ITS YOUR FIRST CYCLE... you'll grow...

good luck bro
    Yeah, only problem is I am healing up a torn rotator cuff injury that put me our for 6 months and I don't wanna deal with another injury...shiiiite! That would suck large cock....I want to use it for precautions only. I'm not planning on running every cycle just to keep from injury during my first while gaining tendon strength.

-DD
    "It's only for the strong" - Johnny Jackson

bro i had the same injury and got surgery for it in january.... i went to rehab and did my exercises and withing 5 months i was back in the gym... and builded from there... i got the surgery january 3rd of last year and just stated a cycle now that im recovered...

if you just had the injury it is best that you wait ti'll you are 100% again and then start your cycle... don mess with that GH shit yet bro your really young and its just not worth it...

just go with the nice simple cycle wen you recover witch would give you amazing gains anyways...

i take a lot of glucosamine witch definitely helps out my shoulder

Regardless I'm not starting the cycle til the shoulder feels better. I didn't get the surjery, and I'm not sure if that was the best idea. I might look into that.

-DD

Did your doctors recommend that? The only thing that hurts is when I do a military press type of action. Usually with DB's.

yea the doctor told me that it was ether get the surgery and be back to normal fast or just get therapy for it and wait forever with a chance of it never getting fixed so.... the surgery was definitely worth it for me and it did not take long to recover...

it was two hours long and went home the day after... it hurt like hell for the 1st month but then it just heals up nicely and fast... you'll be back in the gym in 4-5months max if not earlier... my shoulder feels great now and back to normal...
    Last edited by Alexis99; 03-13-2009 at 02:37 PM.