Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: half gains ?

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    you are taking more than you should be as it is. Get and online script co to order you a blood test for 50$... then you will know.

Assuming your gear is bad, you really want to go ahead and shoot 10cc's of it this week?

-VO
    ok vo. but how and where do i order an online script?

Do a google search for online blood test... I think Personal labs or Direct labs could do it. My old provider went down... just search for it in goolge and 10 of them should pop up.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

oh ok i see. direct labs, total testosterone test, 54 bucks. all i gotta do is send the money, they send the papers on the net to me and i print them, i drive a little way down the road, get blood drawn and come home and wait for it to pop up on there site.
    thats awesome vo. thanks alot. ill do it really soon and ill make sure to letcha know the results. thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by fergman View Post
    oh ok i see. direct labs, total testosterone test, 54 bucks. all i gotta do is send the money, they send the papers on the net to me and i print them, i drive a little way down the road, get blood drawn and come home and wait for it to pop up on there site.
    thats awesome vo. thanks alot. ill do it really soon and ill make sure to letcha know the results. thank you so much.
    Keep us posted.

-VO

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    As for your gears dosage... the only way to know for sure is with a bloodtest. Get a total testosterone test... you should be testing near 4,000ng/dl.

-VO
    how do i learn to calculate it up likethat? im going to get the blood test done in a couple hours so i should have the results pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by fergman View Post
    how do i learn to calculate it up likethat? im going to get the blood test done in a couple hours so i should have the results pretty soon
    It should say on the sheet ....ng/dl.

-VO

ok guys heres my test results.

Description obsValue Units RangeRef
    Testosterone, Serum 4761 ng/dL 241-827

sound good?
    Last edited by fergman; 02-03-2009 at 06:59 PM.