Thread: blood test results in

Default blood test results in

ok ive got the blood test results back.

test cyp-750mgs a week
    deca-600mgs a week
    kickstart with d-bol week 1-4.

Description obsValue Units RangeRef
    Testosterone, Serum 4761 ng/dL 241-827

Wow... safe to say your gear is NOT underdosed. Keep up the training.

-VO
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 225
    BF%:12-15%

isn't normal range supposed to be somewhere between 200-800?

Quote Originally Posted by nick.v View Post
    isn't normal range supposed to be somewhere between 200-800?
    pretty much. the test i took said normal is between 241-827 ng/dl
    mine is 4761 ng/dl. but still, if you get bad sick like i did. then you wont gain much. theres people on here that have gained alot more than i have on alot less gear than what i took and there cycles are shorter than mine too.
    you definately have to eat alot and train hard to take advantage of it. gear definately isnt magic and im living proof.

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaOak View Post
    Wow... safe to say your gear is NOT underdosed. Keep up the training.

-VO
    thanks VO. hows your cycle going with test prop 150mg's eod? howmany injection sites are you using and where at? i couldnt imagine injecting that much so often. the few times i used my delts i pinned 1ml with prop and 3 days later i couldnt hardly use my arms much. let alone do military presses.

for the cycle ive been on ive used both quads,upper and lower,and both glutes. usually about 3mls every shot for all sites. its now starting to feel like after doing it for so long now, that my muscles are saturated with so much gear that i cant hardly inject in any of those places anymore. im scared to pin today in fear that i might get another huge knot.
    last time on my left glute, before i could even get the needle out a huge knot popped up instantly.
    it was the length of my middle finger almost.
    it was like there was so much still in there that the muscle rejected it and it pushed back up into the sub-q took a week and its gone now finally. i buried a 1 1/2 inch needle for the shot and injected super slow. about 1min for each ml.
    all 6 of my injection sites stay sore and never get better. its been almost 2 weeks since i injected in right quad and i cant walk without looking like i need a damn handi-cap spot to park in.
    im afraid to use delts, and they only take 1 ml pretty much right?
    ive done biceps once with prop and couldnt move it much 2 days later. curls or rows woulda been a joke cause when i flexed,the muscle would tighten briefly than paralize itself.
    then if i mix with cottonseed oil it helps but i cant inject that much ml's into delts or bi's right?
    seems like the pain from this is a never ending story for me.
    maybe i shouldnt have used 3ml's per spot. but if i split it up then ill end up jabbing each spot more than once or twice a week....

thanks for all the help VO your a good guy.

I don't like the sound of those knots popping up like that. I maybe over-reacting but I don't like the sound of you hobbling around for two weeks after a shot. None of this feels right to me. Hell, I have pain after injecting but it is not crippling pain. Maybe others will chime in but it sounds like you are torturing yourself to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod67 View Post
    I don't like the sound of those knots popping up like that. I maybe over-reacting but I don't like the sound of you hobbling around for two weeks after a shot. None of this feels right to me. Hell, I have pain after injecting but it is not crippling pain. Maybe others will chime in but it sounds like you are torturing yourself to me.
    lmao!!!! yeah its getting to feel like torture thats for sure. i just been dealing with it cause i kinda thought everybody else was too lol!
    i gotta figure something out or just go into pct. training legs is a joke. i have to strain like hell and be red faced and squirming around just to put my right sock on. a neanderthal on morphine would'nt dare try squats with his body weight lol.

I would just cut it with some other oil cotton seed or the likes. Great test result though!
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I would just cut it with some other oil cotton seed or the likes. Great test result though!
    but if i add the cottonseed oil then whats the max ml? for glutes quads and maybe delts?

Three for glutes and quads two for delts, but it is subjective. Every one has a different opinion.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?