Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: 1st Cycle

Default 1st Cycle

Hi everyone

I understand their is no better or worse steroid for side effects or benefits

all is due to the person in hand taking them and what gains they want from them.

Me and my friend both 21 regular gym guys and are very soon going to be taking our 1st cycle

we are purchasing Dianabol & Nolvadex trying to keep it simple and nothing to complex for the 1st time looking at taking 25mg day of Dia & 40mg of Nolva

is that the right kind of dossage? Just double checking dont realy wanna push it too much

and im looking to lose some body fat & also cut up would i be doing the right thing here taking it

Id be very gratefull for some help on thanks guys and nice site learned a few things and also got confused with a lot haha thanks

Steroid use for those under the age of 25 is highly discouraged on this site. Please use the "search" tool and read threads to find out more about why and when you should and should not use steroids. If you would have taken a little time to read the last 15threads you would have found why taking dbol alone is a bad (as in sucks) idea. In fact, whomever told you that a dbol only cycle was good should be thrown in jail.

Yes there have been a lot of threads about this lately, search some threads and find out.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

First cycle atleast 23 or older of about 500mg/wk of test.

Quote Originally Posted by okucougar_6 View Post
    First cycle atleast 23 or older of about 500mg/wk of test.
    yeah. d-bol only is junk basically. but what you need is patience and in time you'll build your physique. you dont want to mess up your body by taking them too early. there is BIG reasons to wait. if you start now you could possibly regret it the rest of your life.

more than likely you'll do it anyway and if you do you need to read here on this site for a LONG time and educate yourself heavily.

when i was your age i was lucky and didnt know how to find gear like you do. but if i had found it i woulda took everything in site and screwed myself up also. now that i can get it and im the proper age,im actually glad i never found any until now.

I'll throw my fiddy cent in. Steroids are not a way to lose weight, diet and cardio along with a good workout routine do that.

Dbol will not help you "cut" it will cause you an ass load of bloat, as in water gain.

Nolvadex is not an aas, its a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) and is used primarily during post cycle threopy (pct) to help you recover and get your natural test back in production as aas will shut you down.

I suggest you check out the following links and read the post in this forum then come back and ask some questions if you like.

STEROID PROFILES - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
    DIET AND NUTRITION QUESTIONS - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
    TRAINING AND WORKOUT QUESTIONS - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Florida your a good man to provide some links. Once the research starts hopefully they will learn how to search the site. The link always gets you started.

Sometimes you gotta throw them a bone.......
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.