Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If blood is found upon aspiration?

Default If blood is found upon aspiration?

Do you have to junk the pin and the gear?

or since it's MY blood can i just re-pin?

-I searched. and i found differing answers , some say just to re-try, others say to start all over... i'd just hate to waste the gear if i ever have this problem.

thanks as always.
    Kain81
    Weight: 185lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    BF% less than 10%
    Off cycle

pull it out, change the pin, and try again in a different spot. it's your blood and it should be sterile, unless you're dirty...

the only problem i can see is the fact u wont no if u aspire new blood from your next shot
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon

true. you might be able to see it come through... it was just something i was looking to clear up.

I agree , change the pin and trying again seems logical...
    Kain81
    Weight: 185lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    BF% less than 10%
    Off cycle

no reason to change the needle. just pull back hal;f way, get a different angle and try again.

I haven't done a cycle and just waiting on the rest of my gear. I've heard the term,aspiration before,but I don't know what it is. Anyone have a min to explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan91570 View Post
    I haven't done a cycle and just waiting on the rest of my gear. I've heard the term,aspiration before,but I don't know what it is. Anyone have a min to explain this?
    Once you have the pin in your muscle, slightly pull back on the plunger and see if blood pulls into the syringe... If it does, you're in a vein. DON'T SHOOT IN A VEIN... this is not heroin. Pull out, penetrate/aspirate again... if no blood, inject. Check out spotinjections dot com. Also, read the sticky on injecting at the top of the forum.

Injecting gear into a vein can cause a pulmonary embolism that can kill you.
    Last edited by rolltide23; 02-08-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardliner View Post
    the only problem i can see is the fact u wont no if u aspire new blood from your next shot
    I've had it happen before and had no problem with knowing on the second injection. There will be no resistance and blood will quickly be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan91570 View Post
    Aspirating is when you are injecting, after you put the needle in, you pull back slightly on the plunger to see if there is any blood drawn up. If there is you are in a vein. If you see blood you need to pull out and re-pin in a different spot. Be sure to aspirate again before injecting the oil.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide23 View Post
    Once you have the pin in your muscle, slightly pull back on the plunger and see if blood pulls into the syringe... If it does, you're in a vein. DON'T SHOOT IN A VEIN... this is not heroin. Pull out, penetrate/aspirate again... if no blood, inject. Check out spotinjections dot com. Also, read the sticky on injecting at the top of the forum.

Injecting gear into a vein can cause a pulmonary embolism that can kill you.
    Thanx Rolltide VERY good to know. Will be sure to check the site first.

also watch for a couple of air bubbles to come into the syringe. that way you know when you have pulled back far enough.