Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with TREN

Default Whats up with TREN

Hey I am doing some research on Tren.
    It is easy to get a hold of and cheap so i will probably use it for my next cycle.

I plan
    weeks
    1-8 tren 1ml 2aw
    1-10 test 1ml aw
    11-14 nolva 20mg ed

Does everyone take arimidex with tren or what is the deal.

This will be my second cycle. I know Yall say to wait till u get more experience but it is more convient than test and other gear.

I am on a long cycle now What is yall opioin on long cycles(it is test 1-12, winny oral 1ml ed week 13-16, nolva 17-20

Gained 25lbs an stay the same bf%. About 6lbs of water.

Thanks for the help

stacked
    No Pain No Gain

NEED FOOD.

arimidex won't do anything for the progestin from tren, you'll need dostinex.

Quote Originally Posted by nick.v View Post
    arimidex won't do anything for the progestin from tren, you'll need dostinex.
    yup. nolva or clomid wont do anything for it either. gotta have dostinex,its not cheap either.
    i read somewhere on here that high dose b6 would help some. but i cant find the dose???
    ive never heard anybody say they got tren acetate or enanthate cheap
    cant see it happening unless its a 5 finger discount....
    no wait. it must be home brew

avoid tren right now, save it for later

test and masteron will do ya better IMO
    height: 5 foot 8 on a good day
    weight: fat
    years training: 5

goin on cycle soon

What mg per ml is your tren and same for the test?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

I actually have to agree here, the tren has gotten cheaper. unfortunately, because it has gotten cheaper, people have switched over to it without knowing how hard it is on the body. Dostinex is a must whilst on tren. A-dex on hand for the test, definitely, but i would recommend running the test for 12 weeks instead of 10.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Quote Originally Posted by stacked88 View Post
    1-8 tren 1ml 2aw
    does that mean 2 a week? is it acetate or enanthate? if acetate you should be injecting more often
    smalls
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 100kg/220lbs/15st 10lbs
    Bodyfat: 9%
    On Cycle
    All Time High: Right now baby!

Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night; set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBallsBigGuns View Post
    does that mean 2 a week? is it acetate or enanthate? if acetate you should be injecting more often
    smalls
    I noticed that too. Stacked, if you are using tren a you need to inject EOD or ED due to the short ester. Also if your using a longe ester test, like test cyp, you need to wait two weeks before you start your nolva. It would be best to wait on the tren and use something like EQ instead.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

He hasn't been back yet to answer the questions?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

[B]sorry about not getting back to yall[B]
    it is acetate I am not exactly sure what mg it is off hand but i am pretty sure it is 100 mg. I am getting it from a dude for 140 for 20 ml home brewed like ya said. The guy i am getting it from is the second man and he is making 10$off of it. He has went though 2 cycles of it at the age of 18 and nothing has happened to him. no milk but he might have gotten alittle deca dick. that is tren by it self. No Pct for him. I am not set on head to do this cycle for my next but i am just getting info just incase.

Hardliner u said masteron and test. is masteron easy to find for a good price and I am not asking were to get but how to take it if i got it.

test is test complex ( sustanon)

I got one more question. Why does everyone say Save tren for last. In other words Taken steroids I know it is experience and knowlege to do it safe but do u also go from least potent to most potent or what?

I know on your first cycle always start out with test to see how your body reacts to it.

but can yall explain that to me.

Thanks STacked sorry for replying late.
    No Pain No Gain

NEED FOOD.