Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with gaining muscle

Default help with gaining muscle

Hello everyone I'm 31 years old and have been working out now for about 2 straight years I'm seeing results but I'm not as bulky as I would like to be.
    I'm drinking a ton of protein shakes eating a ton of good carbs but can not seem to put on the muscle mass that I'm looking for. I'm getting older not younger so I'm looking for a quick fix. Can anyone tell me how to get big quick?

I don't know how much whole food your eating, but your not gonna put too much mass on just getting your protein from shakes. Replace some of your shakes with real food.

Hazcat Guest

List everything you ate today and what time you ate it. We can tell alot from that. We'll pack on some pounds one way or another but this is step one.

Height:?
    Weight:?
    Years training: 2 Years straight

hit the juice

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lukefastcar View Post
    hit the juice
    Patience Grasshopper.

Lmao........

Well with the type of work that I do it's hard to eat every 2 hours but when I do eat I try to make up

Quote Originally Posted by kingbusby View Post
    Well with the type of work that I do it's hard to eat every 2 hours but when I do eat I try to make up
    "try to make up?"...........even if you decide to use steroids you can obtain much better results if you have an understanding of the proper way to eat. Haz is willing to help if you'll just lay out a typical days worth of eating brother.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kingbusby View Post
    We all have jobs we have to deal with but there's an answer. You have to be dedicated. There's no short cuts when it comes to nutrition. All the steroids in the world can't get past poor eating habits. Not only do you have to eat correctly while on cycle you have to maintain those eating habits post cycle or your gains will go away. Pack up all your meals the night before into a cooler and take them with you. Protein every 3 hours and hopefully not from a shake. I snag a meal every 3 hours. It takes less than 5 minutes because the meals are so small. Hell I've carried around burritos from taco bell in my pockets sometimes. Whatever it takes.

I know the feeling Hazcat.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?