Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: steroid cycle Help desk

Default steroid cycle Help desk

I just picked up 1 10ml bottle of GEN-PHARMA LABS Sustanon 300mg/ml
    2 10ml bottles of GEN-PHARMA LABS Primobolan Methenolone Enanthate
    and 2 10ml bottles of Tren Finn. On what order and time frame would you say a good stack would be? The Tren is awsome the guy who makes it is a complete monster and this is all he uses, he never stacks it and never comes off it.I once read it is important to stack it with tast.

Well if your buddy never stacks tren and NEVER comes off of it, tell him to buy his funeral package early.

What are you goals? stats?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    Well if your buddy never stacks tren and NEVER comes off of it, tell him to buy his funeral package early.
    I guess we all come off eventually.....one way or another......hmmmm.

im guessing your buddy hates sex with a passion....

never take tren without test and never take it on your 1st cycle... the sus and the primo are good but if is your first cycle then dont do the tren...

Not my first time just been a while. I did tren once, awsome.Just trying to figure the best stack and what to take with it.

post up your stats and your cycle history so we can help you out better...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis99 View Post
    post up your stats and your cycle history so we can help you out better...
    37 years old,5'-11" 220 pounds. 3 cycles over yhe coarse of 4 years. first one some real good Russian Sustanon 8 weeks. Second Sustanon stacked with Deca 10 weeks mid point of the cycle 4 cc's then ended at 1 cc and two shots of Pregnol.Last one 4weeks of Sust then turned on the Tren Finn,12 weeks total. All three times doses were pyramid style. So like I said on my original post I have 2 bottles of Tren, 1 Sustanon 300, and 2 of Primo.I'm not quite sure about the extras some of you guys add such as Nolvadex etc. I never had a bloating issue or gyno most likely cause my cycles were not very strong.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmason View Post
    37 years old,5'-11" 220 pounds. 3 cycles over yhe coarse of 4 years. first one some real good Russian Sustanon 8 weeks. Second Sustanon stacked with Deca 10 weeks mid point of the cycle 4 cc's then ended at 1 cc and two shots of Pregnol.Last one 4weeks of Sust then turned on the Tren Finn,12 weeks total. All three times doses were pyramid style. So like I said on my original post I have 2 bottles of Tren, 1 Sustanon 300, and 2 of Primo.I'm not quite sure about the extras some of you guys add such as Nolvadex etc. I never had a bloating issue or gyno most likely cause my cycles were not very strong.
    well thats a great stack bro sus, primo, and tren. id do 14 weeks total tren(300mgs/week) and sustanon (500mgs) then add the primo the last 5 weeks of the cycle at 100mgs/eod...

the nolvadex is for you pct man witch you should definitely know about.. 5 weeks at 20/20/20/10/10. arimidex and dosinex should be still kept on hand just in case you do get gyno (progesterone or estrogen gyno)

dont forget the hcg for your testicles during cycle... 250iu's 2xper week...

good luck with your cycle