Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Puffy nips or early gyno?

Default Puffy nips or early gyno?

Taking 625mg Sostenon and 350mg Tren E weekly. Nips started to itch a bit the last few days. Nothing crazy just noticed they needed to be scratched some.

Well today i noticed they seemed a lil bit puffy. Their not sore to the touch or still itching. Even had 2 friends of mine who also use AAS and said "cant see nothing" Started taking some .5 Adex ED to lower estrogen.

What do you guys think?

BTW 5th cycle, 28, 225lbs. BF 15% have used tren ace before.

You on the right track, do you have any dostinex?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Have you ever ran Tren before? How many cycles have you ran? Was this ever a issue before?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    You on the right track, do you have any dostinex?
    Got no dostinex. Should I?

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    Have you ever ran Tren before? How many cycles have you ran? Was this ever a issue before?
    Yeah tren ace 100 EOD. Had no problems then. This is my 5th cycle. Never had any problems before. But this is the most total AAS mg im currently running.

That's a common theme you see guys do one thing or the other and then when they compine them Bang they get gyno. As you said it is the highest level of AAS in you system right now. Run the adex at 1mg until it subsides if it will and get some dostinex for the tren. Run that at .25mg every three days.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

yea if the gyno your feeling is from the tren then adex will do nothing for it so get that dosinex bro...

Why thank you Rep.

Smiley gave you all the info you need . Better safe than sorry. Start on that protocol.