Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a new guy needs help!!

i dont know if its ok? but i try not to eat anything that has toomuch calories lol

Hazcat Guest

I see why you weigh 165. If you wanna be big you gotta eat big. You don't need any steroids to put on 15 to 20 pounds. We need to get you eating more protein so your body isn't tearing down your muscles between meals. Also, your workout it too long. This is gonna be easy to fix. Use the diet forum and tell them your goal to gain weight. Copy and paste that meal you posted here in that thread. Also, go to the training forum and post up your workout and let them adjust it for you. We'll have 30 pounds on you before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Post up your diet and workout routine and let us take a look then we can help you out.
    List what you eat in a day and the times you eat it. Also, do you know your approximate body fat?
    im a powerlifter, i eat a lot and i eat garbage on the weekends...lol. like pizza, potato chips, ice cream, french fries, cheeseburgers
    my stats are fuking awsome

That is piece of magic I have saved to my hard drive.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

great stuff..............hilarious

Hey fellas: i gained like 10 pounds now, i ve eating alot but i have problem with my biceps they just wont get bigger. Maybe i should train them everyday?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reyZ View Post
    Hey fellas: i gained like 10 pounds now, i ve eating alot but i have problem with my biceps they just wont get bigger. Maybe i should train them everyday?
    There's no need to do that. I take it you got a solid diet now? If you will can we see what you came up with?
    Also a peak at your workout would be nice.

It's only been a short time so give your workouts and eating time to work.
    Right now the compound movements in your workout are balancing out your muscles. I imagine you were doing too many isolated exercises....just guessing but that's common. As your body finishes balancing out with the compound movements it will begin to add size to your biceps. Stick to the workout that was created for you and give it about 6 months. By then you should notice some changes and you may be ready for a new workout to switch things up. Curls for the girls sounds good but they'll be there. Your body likes to grow in a balanced way and isolation exercises don't work any better than compound movements when measuring something like your biceps. Not to mention the fact that it's the triceps that really add size to your upper arm.

Exactly Hazcat I couldn't agree more!
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

tnx fellas: it is safe to take testorone suplements with proitein? i got the testerone suplemment in the GNC they say its pretty good. ////////////

That was a great Morskaya_Pekhota could you tell us another story, maybe about how the tax man comes and takes the house away because we didn't do are proper pct.