Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a new guy needs help!!

Talking a new guy needs help!!

HI all im new to this site first time to use steroids... pls can someone help me whats the best cycle for me? i ve' been training for like a year now, i wanna gain 15 to 20 pounds of muscle any i'd appreciate any advice

im 28 years old
    height 5"7
    weight 175 pounds lol i used to be 165 pounds

Post up your diet and workout routine and let us take a look then we can help you out.
    List what you eat in a day and the times you eat it. Also, do you know your approximate body fat?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

well i eat light food actually and i try to stay away from the calories im not taking any protein either,but i eat protein food like chiken etc 3 times a day and a lil snack before bed, i just eat heathly and drink alot water, i train hard everyday 5 days a week, when i first started my weight lifting// i was 200 pounds then i went back to 165 now im 175 hopefuly muscle lol

BF 15.3

Quote Originally Posted by reyZ View Post
    well i eat light food actually and i try to stay away from the calories im not taking any protein either,but i eat protein food like chiken etc 3 times a day and a lil snack before bed, i just eat heathly and drink alot water, i train hard everyday 5 days a week, when i first started my weight lifting// i was 200 pounds then i went back to 165 now im 175 hopefuly muscle lol

BF 15.3
    Eating clean is fine but you need to take on more calories then you burn in order to gain naturally or on steroids. You need to take on 1.5-2grams of protein per pound of body weight. You can take on low carbs to help keep off the fat but you need those calories. Until you can get that sorted or steroids are not for you. Can you post up your diet so we can help get you to where you need to be?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Post up exactly what you ate today and what time.
    Like this:

7am: oatmeal with protein powder, 4 boiled eggs, 1 slice whole grain toast
    10am: 2 chicken breasts, broccoli, 1/4 cup almonds
    1pm: 8 oz salmon, 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup long grain brown rice, 1 banana
    4pm: Protein shake, chicken breast, 2 boiled eggs
    4:30 Gym time
    5:30 Protein shake, maltodextrin/creatine/glutamine,BCAA's
    6:00 10 oz steak, sweet potatoe, apple slices, flaxseed salad
    9m Cottage cheese, casein protein shake.

Sounds like you're training too much and eating too little, Rey. That's what's responsible for "The Incredible Shrinking Man Syndrome" you seem to be suffering from. There is such a thing as too much training and it's very detrimental. I had the syndrome too when I was a teenager. The good new is that it's 100% curable!! The cure is more eaty - less lifty. I'd recommend you cut back to three days a week, no more than an hour a day. I know it's not what you're used to. I know you want to bust your ass five days a week. So do I. But it's not the most effective way to do it. When I cut back on my volume and focused less on the duration of my workouts and more on the intensity, I grew like a weed. I can draw up a routine for you if you'd like, or you can check out the forum's Training Section. There are plenty of routines there.

This "light" eating is the next thing to be shitcanned. I'm currently 5' 7" 214lbs. Here's what I ate today:

meal 1:

1.5c egg whites
    3 whole eggs
    1/2 onion
    1/2 green pepper
    2 handfulls of spinach
    a handful of shredded cheddar
    1 c rolled oats with a scoop of vanilla whey

meal 2:

12oz leftover smoked salmon
    a salad
    2 cups of brown rice w/mixed vegetables

meal 3:

pre- peri- and post-workout shakes totaling about 1,000 cals 60g protein and 160g carbs

meal 4:

half of a 14" pizza
    can of tuna {cuz, fuck it, why not?}

meal 5:

2 cans of tuna
    2 cups of rice w/mixed vegetables
    2 baked potatoes

meal 6:

10 oz 93% lean ground beef
    salsa
    cheddar
    three handfulls of baby spinach
    a handful of almonds

meal 7:

Two cups of plain full fat yogurt
    2 scoops of strawberry banana whey mixed in
    50g of cashews

meal 8:

40g casein shake

Steroids or no, you've got to eat like that every day to grow. Sure, I'm bigger than you so I have to eat more, but if you're enjoying life: you aren't eating enough. Eating has to be your new full time job. It isn't easy and it isn't pleasant. I'm usually the biggest guy {width-wise} in the room. If it were easy, everyone would be huge. Think of it like this:

Your body is like a house. You want your house to be bigger and look nicer. You hire a bunch of guys to build it for you. These guys just sit around fucking off all day. You as the foreman have to motivate these little fucks to start laying bricks. You do this by working out. This sends the message to the workers that they've got to start building {meaning that lifting weights provides the stimulus for growth}.

Cool. Now the guys want to build. But with what? There's nothing to build with! This is where food comes in. You've got to supply your guys with bricks {food} to build up the house {your body}. You can lift and lift and lift all day, but with no bricks - a brother can't build. EVEN WORSE, once you get these guys off their asses they HAVE to do something to keep themselves busy. If you don't supply them with bricks to build they're going to start tearing shit down. So if you're working out and not supplying your body with the nutrients it needs to grow, your body starts breaking itself down for energy {The Incredible Shrinking Man Syndrome}.

So you've got to give your boys enough bricks to keep them busy. But you need just the right amount. Too few, and they'll start tearing your place down to keep themselves occupied {because you're a shitty foreman}... too MANY bricks and the guys can't handle the workload; they start to pile up {in your gut, mostly}.

Now, what steroids can do for you is give your boys the energy to work round the clock. No lunchbreak! Just build build build all day long! NICE! But, if you don't give the boys their bricks, ain't shit gonna get done!

You can make some great gains if you cycle up, but steroids aren't magic. You've still got to do things right, or you'll accomplish very little while you're on and then when you're off, you will not have learned the habits that will allow you to keep your gains. Do not take your diet lightly, Rey. Steroids are the most romantic part of the equation, but they are the least important.
    Last edited by Morskaya_Pekhota; 05-18-2009 at 05:59 PM.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Morskaya_Pekhota View Post
    You can make some great gains if you cycle up, but steroids aren't magic. You've still got to do things right, or you'll accomplish very little while you're on and then when you're off, you will not have learned the habits that will allow you to keep your gains. Do not take your diet lightly, Rey. Steroids are the most romantic part of the equation, but they are the least important.
    Now that's a paragraph for the record books that should be repeated over and over.....Bravo!!

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Now that's a paragraph for the record books that should be repeated over and over.....Bravo!!
    Very well said for sure. Great post MP.

Thanks fellas. How much do you wanna bet that we never see or hear from Rey again?
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

thanks alot guys: i need to be more carefull and eat more here is what i ate today

at 11 am breakfast 6 oz of steak with some milk or orange juice
    2 bananas and sometimes 2 boiled eggs

at 2 pm gym time 1hr to 2 hrs in the gym
    i drink alot of water during work out time
    at 6pm i eat again a vegetable salad with tomatoes lettuce
    1 can of tuna
    1 diet coke if im in the mood of sodas
    rice beans
    and before bed just some cereal with milk and 1 banana