Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Info For A Beginner...

Question Info For A Beginner...

Heya,

My name's Matty, and I'm lookin' for some advice on starting out on some anabolics. Okay, so like - I've read up heaps but you know, a few posts on a forum about someone else and an article or two out in the middle of cyberspace which ends up feeling like I just read a bunch but doesn't really feel like it applies to me! Yo so like if anyone can help by responding with their own personal or professional afvice, or if ya think I've been slack post up some relevant links to other websites, videos or forum posts - whatever is cool.

Okay, so obviously, I'm new to the iSteroids forum so I don't know if I break any rules so sorry if I do! Oh yeah, and I've been told I talk alot sometimes so yeah.

First up - some backrground info! I'm 20 years old, 196cm tall and about 90 kg. I've trained on and off for about 5 years but I've never really been committed until now. I got a 4 station gym set with abotu 360lbs of weights, a treadmill that goes up to something like 15mph, bike, punching bag, stepper, barbell and dumbell set with about 100lbs of weight and some funky shit I found in a lockup.

1. 1 Basically, first question is - I read up on the iSteroids site and it said that unless you've been training for the past few years, you shouldn't start. Why is that?
    2. 2 I got a little extra baggage, not fat but certainly not ripped or even that muscley. I'm not weak, but you get the idea - just average, middle-classed white guy. By taking steroids (in the cycle that's listed at Beginner Steroid Cycles I) and working out - realistically - will I burn off this flab and AT LEAST get some more muscle, even if it's not ripped.?
    3. 3 Now for the scary stuff, side effects and such. The scariest thing to me is...urgh...breasts. Say I only do this for a half-a-year like on the cycle, is this REALLY gonna happen? I know anti-estrogens are a good help, but they don't gaurantee prevention. Has anyone had any experience with this? Any way to stop it from happening and avoiding costmetic surgery?
    4. 4 Okay so every time you hear about steroids - you hear about how it screws up your penis and testicles. I get the idea about the testicles thing, cause you're not naturally producing testosterone as much - but they should return to normal after a while right? And, the whole penis thing - I'm hoping I don't turn into a shrivled 3 inches or something.
    5. 5 On that note - that link I posted above says something about potentially screwing up your endocrine system and testosterone production. Last thing I want is AIDS and turn into a woman. Any info on this one? How is screwing yourself up this bad possible?
    6. 6 I got fairly thin hair, but docs and barbers say it's just genetic and I'm not going bald. I don't really want to lose hair, but there's always plugs I guess. Oh, I can get a hold of a prescription drug called Propecia that's supposed to stop the production of DHT. Think that would work with that cycle?
    7. 7 Are the steroids on that cycle (yeah and it's that above cycle that I'm always refferring to) dangerous to your liver? Cancer and all that bad stuff. It couldn't cause that much damage if you just did it for half-a-year right?
    8. 8 Okay, so mental state. I went through some pretty bad depression during my early teenage years. Nothing that bad really, but a bit of anxiety, panic attacks and repressed rage. Yeah I know, not exactly the best formula for taking chems but I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this.
    9. 9 Last workout session I had, I absolutely killed my upper body for about a week. What's it feel like to take steroids? Do you feel like you can work out for like 6 hours at a time? Do you recover quicker?
    10. 10 Right, so I'm looking at being a jarhead or a pig later on. I wanna be fit and ready for this, but obviously they frown on drugs. I read somewhere that this stuff is detectable for 18-months! This true? I mean, what shows up on what test? And is there any masks or quick detox kits?
    11. 11 Last question - injectable or oral? What's the best steroids out there? Is there a better cycle than the beginners one on iSteroids. I got this link off the site (Beginner Steroid Cycles: Version 1.0) - are these guys legit? What are the chance of getting your parcel?

Alright, so if you can answer one, more or all of those - it'd be awesome. I can't wait to get started, but you'd be a moron not to read up as much as you can, and get advice from the more experienced. I really want to start pumping at this, and thanks for putting up with me.

Catch ya,
    Matty.

Talking

1 Basically, first question is - I read up on the iSteroids site and it said that unless you've been training for the past few years, you shouldn't start. Why is that? You need a good base to start from, AAS make uu able to lift a lot more intensely, if you try to lift too haevy and u dont have a good base then you run a huge risk of tearing ligaments and injuring yourself.

3 Now for the scary stuff, side effects and such. The scariest thing to me is...urgh...breasts. Say I only do this for a half-a-year like on the cycle, is this REALLY gonna happen? I know anti-estrogens are a good help, but they don't gaurantee prevention. Has anyone had any experience with this? Any way to stop it from happening and avoiding costmetic surgery? Please tell me your not thinkin of doing a cycle for half a year! cycles should only last 12-14 weeks MAX. It will happen if you dont take your anti-estrogens, but wont if you do.

7 Are the steroids on that cycle (yeah and it's that above cycle that I'm always refferring to) dangerous to your liver? Cancer and all that bad stuff. It couldn't cause that much damage if you just did it for half-a-year right?
    Any oral steroid will fuck up your liver if you take 2 much of it and dont take liver protectant, read the steroid profile on here about D-Bol and it will explain it.

8 Okay, so mental state. I went through some pretty bad depression during my early teenage years. Nothing that bad really, but a bit of anxiety, panic attacks and repressed rage. Yeah I know, not exactly the best formula for taking chems but I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this.
    Only 5% of users suffer roid rage, i also had a bit of an anger problem, short fuse when i was young. I dont get roid rage but AAS make me more aggressive but im in army so works to my advantage.

9 Last workout session I had, I absolutely killed my upper body for about a week. What's it feel like to take steroids? Do you feel like you can work out for like 6 hours at a time? Do you recover quicker?
    That just means u had a great workout session, AAS speed up your rate of recovery, so you can work out more frequently and harder, but u still gotta put in a shit load of hard work and have a great diet. Nuthin comes free.

10 Right, so I'm looking at being a jarhead or a pig later on. I wanna be fit and ready for this, but obviously they frown on drugs. I read somewhere that this stuff is detectable for 18-months! This true? I mean, what shows up on what test? And is there any masks or quick detox kits?Im an Infantryman in the Army and my First Sergeant is a huge juicer. We dont really get tested, but a lot of units do. All depends what your Companys like and if their pussy footed. But when u first go to basic u do have a pee test and thats really it. As far as cops i have no idea.

11 Last question - injectable or oral? What's the best steroids out there? Is there a better cycle than the beginners one on iSteroids. I got this link off the site (Beginner Steroid Cycles: Version 1.0) - are these guys legit? What are the chance of getting your parcel?First of all your not allowed to source check on this website, youll get kicked off. NEVER DO ORAL ONLY!!! You can use orals to kick start a cycle but if you do them by themselves then most of your weight is gonna be water retention and youll loose it all and all your money. Good first cycle is just Test E, you can throw some d-bol in there at begining to, you also need to have your PCT ready before u even think of using, get a full understanding.

Good Luck Bro
    Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
    - Major Holdridge

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 213
    BF%: 11
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

Good advice amazingjordan

Indeed. Your individual case aside (didn't have time to read the novel), test c or e (injectable) front loaded with dbol (oral) seems to be the first cycle of choice around here, and is mainly the only cycle recommended for first timers on this board.
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 218lbs
    BF: 10%

Currently On cycle.
    Tren E 200mg Twice a week
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

very good advise nothing more to be said really
    Me no take the Cookies, me Eat them. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM, CookieMonster (CM) :]

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjordan View Post
    1 Basically, first question is - I read up on the iSteroids site and it said that unless you've been training for the past few years, you shouldn't start. Why is that? You need a good base to start from, AAS make uu able to lift a lot more intensely, if you try to lift too haevy and u dont have a good base then you run a huge risk of tearing ligaments and injuring yourself.

3 Now for the scary stuff, side effects and such. The scariest thing to me is...urgh...breasts. Say I only do this for a half-a-year like on the cycle, is this REALLY gonna happen? I know anti-estrogens are a good help, but they don't gaurantee prevention. Has anyone had any experience with this? Any way to stop it from happening and avoiding costmetic surgery? Please tell me your not thinkin of doing a cycle for half a year! cycles should only last 12-14 weeks MAX. It will happen if you dont take your anti-estrogens, but wont if you do.

7 Are the steroids on that cycle (yeah and it's that above cycle that I'm always refferring to) dangerous to your liver? Cancer and all that bad stuff. It couldn't cause that much damage if you just did it for half-a-year right?
    Any oral steroid will fuck up your liver if you take 2 much of it and dont take liver protectant, read the steroid profile on here about D-Bol and it will explain it.

8 Okay, so mental state. I went through some pretty bad depression during my early teenage years. Nothing that bad really, but a bit of anxiety, panic attacks and repressed rage. Yeah I know, not exactly the best formula for taking chems but I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this.
    Only 5% of users suffer roid rage, i also had a bit of an anger problem, short fuse when i was young. I dont get roid rage but AAS make me more aggressive but im in army so works to my advantage.

9 Last workout session I had, I absolutely killed my upper body for about a week. What's it feel like to take steroids? Do you feel like you can work out for like 6 hours at a time? Do you recover quicker?
    That just means u had a great workout session, AAS speed up your rate of recovery, so you can work out more frequently and harder, but u still gotta put in a shit load of hard work and have a great diet. Nuthin comes free.

10 Right, so I'm looking at being a jarhead or a pig later on. I wanna be fit and ready for this, but obviously they frown on drugs. I read somewhere that this stuff is detectable for 18-months! This true? I mean, what shows up on what test? And is there any masks or quick detox kits?Im an Infantryman in the Army and my First Sergeant is a huge juicer. We dont really get tested, but a lot of units do. All depends what your Companys like and if their pussy footed. But when u first go to basic u do have a pee test and thats really it. As far as cops i have no idea.

11 Last question - injectable or oral? What's the best steroids out there? Is there a better cycle than the beginners one on iSteroids. I got this link off the site (Beginner Steroid Cycles: Version 1.0) - are these guys legit? What are the chance of getting your parcel?First of all your not allowed to source check on this website, youll get kicked off. NEVER DO ORAL ONLY!!! You can use orals to kick start a cycle but if you do them by themselves then most of your weight is gonna be water retention and youll loose it all and all your money. Good first cycle is just Test E, you can throw some d-bol in there at begining to, you also need to have your PCT ready before u even think of using, get a full understanding.

Good Luck Bro
    My eyes!!!
    yo

Wow! Thanks guys! Gotta say - sometimes I think why the hell do you answer these things?! But thanks heaps! That's helped a lot. If anyone can answer those other questions, or have different opinons please let me know!

What I was looking at was the beginner cycle set that was listed in that link I wasn't supposed to post! It states this:

Steroids Required:
    4 bottles of testosterone enanthate ($240)
    + 200 tabs Dianabol ($299)
    + 2 boxes of arimidex ($692)
    + 3 boxes Clomid ($198)

That was probably what I was going to get - but I don't think any of those are injectable. So what would be a better option - I keep hearing Test E or C. I hear Clomid is a good anti-estrogen. Oh, and are the ***** listed on iSteroids reliable enough? I mean...customs aside.

And what sort of diet are you talking about? More protein, or more carbs? Or more everything?

My bad, I just saw - Testosterone Enanthate - Test E...
    Still, are those ***** good? And can anyone reccomend a good diet?

we do not do source checks. You should feel free to check out our sponsor pages.
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)