Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cardio and da Juice

Default Cardio and da Juice

Since I have never done a cycle before, how does the juice effect your cardiovascular activity? Are certain AAS worse on the cardio than others?
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 218lbs
    BF: 10%

Currently On cycle.
    Tren E 200mg Twice a week
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Since I have never done a cycle before, how does the juice effect your cardiovascular activity? Are certain AAS worse on the cardio than others?
    You will be good with your test cycle. Cardio is little ruff when on tren but you won't need to go there anytime soon.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

What I am trying to get at is...

I didn't think I was going to get the juice, so I signed up for a triathlon on May 17th. Well now I got the juice and want to start my cycle so I can have my results for summer.

If I started the juice tomorrow, I would be on week 9 of my cycle when the triathlon would happen.

My questions...

How much is your cardio effected on a test/dbol only cycle? In other words, Could I train for and compete in the triathlon while I'm doing my cycle? OR do I need to pick one or the other?

I'm doing a sprint tri in Tempe, AZ @ the Tempe Town Lake (400meter swim, 13mile bike, 3mile run.) This would be my first tri, and my goal is simply just to finish it, I'm not trying to place (hence I'm not trying to compete, just to finish.) (BTW I am already in good cardiovascular shape)

Currently On cycle.
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

a few people have noticed a slow down on cardio while taking dbol, but it will have cleared your system long before your tri anyway.

as for the test, it shouldn't be a problem.

I think when your 9 weeks into your cycle you should have put on and average of 15-20 pounds if you were eating in an attempt to bulk. Some of that will be fat (it happens) and that extra weight is going to drastically affect your speed and indurance. If you train (cardio) to keep your endurance up you will be using calories that should/could be going to building muscle which is your overall goal. I would chose which one you want the most. It won't hurt you to wait a while.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I think when your 9 weeks into your cycle you should have put on and average of 15-20 pounds if you were eating in an attempt to bulk. Some of that will be fat (it happens) and that extra weight is going to drastically affect your speed and indurance. If you train (cardio) to keep your endurance up you will be using calories that should/could be going to building muscle which is your overall goal. I would chose which one you want the most. It won't hurt you to wait a while.
    Awesome, Thanks florida and nick v.

Currently On cycle.
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

My cardio goes through the roof on Winstrol. Cytomel has helped as well.
    yo