Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: It's time to start leanin up

Default It's time to start leanin up

Hi all, I am new here to this forum so I apologize if question is not detailed enough. I have done some cycles in the past, but mainly for bulk. I have som Primobolan, Proviron and only 50 tabs of Winstrol(10mg). Looking for best suggestion on what else to add to this for cutting up and in what dosage. Thanks

Post up your stats, age, height weight. Also list how much of the other compounds you have and there mg/ml ratio. That will help.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

^^^ yea post that up... and your going to need to add some test prop to this cycle... enough to last you 10 weeks at 100mgs/eod....

your probably going to have to save that winny for when you have some more...

Test Prop definetely. gotta remember that cutting comes from diet, not AAS. Some types of AAS can aide and be used as a tool. But at the end of the day it comes down to diet to cut up! Peace

Satty

Diet is key to cutting..

agree with ^^^ use of steroids is for preserving hard earned muscle during extended caloric deficit..........