Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eclenbuterol.com?

Default eclenbuterol.com?

hey so i kinda wanted to get some feedback about eclenbuterol.com im thinkin about buyin some arimidex from there. i really need to get rid of these man breasts. currently on tren and cyp. and seeing great results but still cant get rid of the fat around my chest.

source checks aren't allowed, dude.

if your moobs really are just excess fat, simply cutting after your cycle will get rid of them.

if they're the result of gyno, you may be a little worse off. do you any ancillaries on hand at all?

Send me a pm to get coupon code for 5% off your order

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nick.v View Post

if your moobs really are just excess fat, simply cutting after your cycle will get rid of them.

if they're the result of gyno, you may be a little worse off. do you any ancillaries on hand at all?
    It's okay to source check our sponsors and eclenbuterol is g2g. Not only is it a good place to purchase your ancillaries for your cycle he can give you good info on cycles and all the products they carry.

Quote Originally Posted by nick.v View Post

this is not a source check

Admin

i do suffer from gyno... anything other than lipo take care of that?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    this is not a source check
    Thank you admin. I used bad terminology. Source check would be someone other than our sponsors. The sponsors have already proved their worth and especially eclenbuterol how volunteers hours of his time answering diet and cycle questions in addition to the ancillaries.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Thank you admin. I used bad terminology. Source check would be someone other than our sponsors. The sponsors have already proved their worth and especially eclenbuterol how volunteers hours of his time answering diet and cycle questions in addition to the ancillaries.
    Dont worry bro for a quick second I was not for sure either. Thanks for the nice words I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjon06 View Post
    i do suffer from gyno... anything other than lipo take care of that?
    if you do have gyno, as in breast tissue growth, not just fat around your pecs, then you could try running nolvadex or even better yet, letrozole. this doesn't always work though and you may need surgery.

what do they feel like to the touch? do they itch or are they tender at all?

they were sensative when i was on my cycle. now just normal i guess.