Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood work

Default Blood work

I am going do blood work on Monday again, the lab screwed up and did not check my test levels, so I have to give another blood sample. I'm pretty sure my levels are low, but since 3 weeks ago I have started training this week, and was wondering if their is anything I can do to make sure my levels are low so I can get HRT. I am 42 years old and body fat is up right now. My energy is not so good either.

Hazcat Guest

I wouldn't think it would change very much after a week of training but I can't say I had blood work done exactly like your scenario. I do know that after a cycle of tren and no pct it will be low.

I'm with haz on this, probably not much you can do in a week to get it lower significantly. Best to just see where its at and hope he is open minded a bit. Mine just tested in the low 400's and the doc was happy with that, I'm not.

Good luck bro.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I'm with haz on this, probably not much you can do in a week to get it lower significantly. Best to just see where its at and hope he is open minded a bit. Mine just tested in the low 400's and the doc was happy with that, I'm not.

Good luck bro.
    I know what you mean Florida

Not much you can do at this point. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you'll fall below the accepted range. Low energy levels were a real problem for me before I was diagnosed. I'm 42 by the way. I agree with Florida.

Even if you come in slightly above his accepted level, you can always lower your bodyfat with diet/cardio, purchase some test on your own, and run a cycle and then go back in for bloodwork after you're done and see if that knocks it down enough. I agree with Haz on this as well.

Just tell the doctor you have no energy, no sex drive and you're losing strength in the gym......that should get you somewhere......hopefully not a script of androgel however.......

if your doc is half cool u should be good for some help from him im 37 and my test levels were high for my age but my low weight was enough for him to help me, my levels are being kept around 700,dont get much sleep but im a machine at work....,.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod67 View Post
    Not much you can do at this point. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you'll fall below the accepted range. Low energy levels were a real problem for me before I was diagnosed. I'm 42 by the way. I agree with Florida.

Even if you come in slightly above his accepted level, you can always lower your bodyfat with diet/cardio, purchase some test on your own, and run a cycle and then go back in for bloodwork after you're done and see if that knocks it down enough. I agree with Haz on this as well.

Just tell the doctor you have no energy, no sex drive and you're losing strength in the gym......that should get you somewhere......hopefully not a script of androgel however.......
    I told the doc all that and he did the tests. My liver enzymes were a little over the normal range so I just did an ultrasound and have to go back in a couple weeks. Hope I can convince him to write a script. My buddy has a doc about 40 miles from me who is VERY open minded so if all else fails I will be seeing him. This looks like the 42 year old thread, lol.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

yeh Florida, 42 years old.........oh boy....I think it is funny when these younger guys sometimes talk about how cool it is to be older and get medically approved HRT, and I'm thinking to myself, shit, this isn't cool I'd rather be 15 years younger any day and wouldn't have to beg a doctor for test so I can feel ok and get a few erections a week.............kinda sad if you think about it.

That's funny ramrod, any way this dude is open minded and he juices, and hgh to looks like he has the belly bulge from gh. It just sucks that they lost my blood work or forgot to run my test levels and I have to go back. This just sets my goals to getting in shape later. Yea On the 15 years ago, I would get in shape in about 2 months and be down to 6% in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by ramrod67 View Post
    yeh Florida, 42 years old.........oh boy....I think it is funny when these younger guys sometimes talk about how cool it is to be older and get medically approved HRT, and I'm thinking to myself, shit, this isn't cool I'd rather be 15 years younger any day and wouldn't have to beg a doctor for test so I can feel ok and get a few erections a week.............kinda sad if you think about it.
    I'm with you on that. I just hate being in the middle, its not great for building or maintaining muscle.