Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here and have some questions.

Default New here and have some questions.

Okay, so I want to take steroids, but not to get big. I want to take them so I can increase my sprinting speed, long jump, and triple jump to some crazy numbers.

I would like to get strong, but I don't want to gain a lot of weight. I am 155lbs currently and wouldn't like to surpass 185 lbs. I was told by someone that the only way I could possibly reach the numbers I want to reach in 3-3 1/2 years is if I were on roids, so I would like to try them.

I also have some questions. Is there any way to ensure that I don't start growing breasts? Is there anything I can take to ensure this? Also, I am alright with the stuff making my balls shrink, but does it make your penis shrink too? I mean the balls are one thing but I don't wanna lose my schlong. Oh, and the acne problem. I already have some moderate acne, nothing major, and I was just wondering if steroids would make this worse? If so, how worse?

Also, what exactly do the roids do that allow athletes to get way faster or jump way higher? Do they just allow you to recover so that everyday you can jump/sprint at full intensity? Do they have any other effects as well?

Finally what kind of supplements and steroids would benefit me the most with my goals? And how would I go about taking them? Cycling, stacking, etc.?

I know these are a lot of questions, but I really want to know this stuff. I want to make sure I know what I am doing before I start this stuff.

If you want to gain 30 lbs of muscle in 3.5 years, you can definitely achieve this w/o steroids.
    How old are you? You sound like you might be a little young for steroids.

It's not the weight I want to achieve. I'd be cool with my weight I am now. The way I see it, the lighter I am the faster I'll be and the better I can jump. I really want to take these for the athletic enhancement. I was just saying that I don't want to excede 30 lbs of muscle in 3.5 years. Anything over that is too heavy for me. In other words, I don't want to take stuff that will make me huge and gain massive weight and lbs of muscle, I want something that will help me get faster and jump better.

you didn't answer my question.

Hazcat Guest

We are wondering how old you are....this makes a difference on what you should take and not take.

I am 18. I know you're gonna tell me I am too young, and I am aware of that. I just want you guys to answer my questions above. I know I should wait till about 23-25 but I desparately want to increase my speed and jumping ability.

Quote Originally Posted by MechTheWreck View Post
    I am 18. I know you're gonna tell me I am too young, and I am aware of that. I just want you guys to answer my questions above. I know I should wait till about 23-25 but I desparately want to increase my speed and jumping ability.
    Tie a T-Bone to your ass and wiggle in it front of a Rottie..........your to young bro.

Quote Originally Posted by wheno15 View Post
    hey im new to this forum so please forgive me if i do say anything wrong or yeh...im about 6'2 and weigh 110kg's, im a very solid build and i want to become more chunkier with more muscle, i wuld preferably like to get more ripped. a friend of mine has some deca-durabolin and would like some advice on weather using this with my current 4 day a week gym would help me and if so in what way? i.e. muscle growth or more fat and muscle etc. sorry if this is a stupid questio, just new to this stuff!
    make your own damn thread. you just posted this exact post in another thread which I commented on. at the top of the page theres this button called "New Thread." USE IT. sorry if I sound like a dick ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by wheno15 View Post
    hey im new to this forum so please forgive me if i do say anything wrong or yeh...im about 6'2 and weigh 110kg's, im a very solid build and i want to become more chunkier with more muscle, i wuld preferably like to get more ripped. a friend of mine has some deca-durabolin and would like some advice on weather using this with my current 4 day a week gym would help me and if so in what way? i.e. muscle growth or more fat and muscle etc. sorry if this is a stupid questio, just new to this stuff!
    start your own thread bro...

To young bro just train harder and make sure you are eating good and getting enough rest.