Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anavar for fighters.

Default Anavar for fighters.

Hi!

I have searched the forum but havent managed to get good answers
    on the following questions regarding Anavar.

For my first time, im thinking of going on 40-50mg anavar for 6 weeks.
    I messure 187cm/75kg/27yrs. (I hope you understand europeans messure.)

Im already in good shape cardio and strength wise. But want to add
    some good quality extra strength for my MMA competitions.

I have read some about PCT, and to be honest I have not completly
    understood its use, its to prevent the body from "shutting down"?
    Can anyone please explain this? And how I should use it?

I train very hard, and I know I eat very well and get all the proteins I need.

I hardly ever drink or use medicine that effects the liver. Do I have to worry about the toxic to the liver?

(...Finally I know anavar is expensive, that is not a issue.)

Best regards
    /E

Ok well it works like this, anavar is a good choice for strength but so are some of the others out there like test for instance. You could take the anavar and yes you need to worry about your liver, but I could see you gaining more from just eating.
    When you have you diet in check then we can get you on a cycle that will be just what you are looking for.
    Can you post up everything that you are yesterday?
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Default Hi

Thanks for taking time, as I mentioned before I eat well. Since I dont know
    the english words for the food I make a quick resume. As I said before im 27 years old and training and the importance of eating is nothing new to me.

Heres a regular training day.

Waking up: Fast proteins, slow carbs meal, Water and cup of tea/coffee. (Brekfast)

Training, mma/cardio

Fast carbs, fast proteins, glutamine, creatine. (shake)

Lunch
    Big meal, slow carbs, proteins, vegetables (Food)

(3 days a week weight lifting/4 rest)

Fast carbs/fast proteins, glutamine (shake)

Some snack (nuts, fruits, wholebread or somthing)

Dinner
    Big meal, slow carbs, proteins, vegetables (food)

Protein shake

Some snack (nuts, fruits, wholebread or similar)

Before bed another protein shake.
    Zzzzzzzz

Hope that makes sense

P.S Dont forget to answer my PCT question if you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by groundnpoun View Post
    Thanks for taking time, as I mentioned before I eat well. Since I dont know
    the english words for the food I make a quick resume. As I said before im 27 years old and training and the importance of eating is nothing new to me.

Heres a regular training day.

Waking up: Fast proteins, slow carbs meal, Water and cup of tea/coffee. (Brekfast)

Training, mma/cardio

Fast carbs, fast proteins, glutamine, creatine. (shake)

Lunch
    Big meal, slow carbs, proteins, vegetables (Food)

(3 days a week weight lifting/4 rest)

Fast carbs/fast proteins, glutamine (shake)

Some snack (nuts, fruits, wholebread or somthing)

Dinner
    Big meal, slow carbs, proteins, vegetables (food)

Protein shake

Some snack (nuts, fruits, wholebread or similar)

Before bed another protein shake.
    Zzzzzzzz

Hope that makes sense

P.S Dont forget to answer my PCT question if you have time.
    PCT is used to help your body recover and start producing natural test after a cycle. Without it natty test production can lag and gains form cycle are easily lost. Some compounds are more suppressive then others, however anavar is actually one of the mildest steriods out there but I would never suggest running it without a lil test along side it. Everybody is different and I have heard good and bad from people that ran var solo. What does your pct look like ?

Default Pct

AAS Is totally new to me the only info I got is what I managed to find on diffrent forums. So I dont know what my PCT looks like, i wasnt even sure what it was. Couldnt find any good answers... You have to be damn near a doctor to sort all terms out.

I know allot about training and eating and it have worked well for me so far, but I have always been one of those guys that can eat tons of food but not gaining weight. (Even if I dont do cardio training/wrestling/striking.)

Basically what I im trying find is a good cycle, since im new to AAS I want focus on safety and as little side effects as possible. Obviously I dont know how my body will react to it. With this in mind I thought Anavar would suit me well? But as mentioned above I have allot to learn in this area and Im very glad that you take the time and answer my questions.

Hazcat Guest

It comes down to your goals. Anavar only cycle will make you strong while you're on and go away once you quit. You can't stay on too long or it takes a toll on the liver. If you want to gain strength and size then an injectable testosterone cycle is excellent for a starter cycle and will put some more lean mass on you. If you don't want to add size then let us know.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 03-16-2009 at 08:48 PM.

gotta agree and say orals only is a bad idea. i think var gives good strength gains but the real upside to it is the cardio. winstrol will do the same for ya. For putting on weight tho var wont help one bit. might actually lose weight on var. If you do run var i suggest 80 to 100mgs a day possibly 120mgs for 4 weeks. it may be mild but does tax the liver after time.

120/day? why so high?

I would wonder if he needs a test prop cycle, it means pining every other day but lets not forget that.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Default Re:

For me its important to build quality muscle that lasts. From what I seen and heard from test. its the best for adding pure mass and weight and much of the effect goes away once you end the cycle. If its not possible to get lasting muscle on Anavar I wont take that either. By lasting i of course mean muscle that lasts after you quit using it, not muscle that lasts after you quit training