Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***** tits

so what are you thinking of running 4 1st cycle ? post this up with your pct (post cycle therapy) and diet and we'll see if your ready to go .... you could also still gain natty abit more too....

just a heads up the norm 4 a 1st cycle (and you are still abit young) is

test e or c 10 weeks @ 500mgs
    dbol 1st 4 weeks @ 30 mgs /ed (optional)
    then nolva @20/20/20/20 from weeks 12 -16 (pct)
    should keep adex on hand also just in case

keeping this in mind write yours up with diet and we'll be able to help

if you have the top 4 abs ur not really fat dude. u made it sound like you were intending to fatten up per-cycle or somethin... lol my bad.

500mg test ethenate 10 weeks ,d-bol 40mg first 4 weeks, winstrol 100mg eod last 3 weeks , arimidex 50mg ed 10 weeks ,nolverdex 11 to15 25 mg
    diet meal 1 oats and protien meal 2 protien bar meal 3 chicken breast or steak with rice or vegys meal 4 1 hour befor work out tuna and salad meal 5 after work out protien shake meal 5 some type of meat and vegys meal 6 long release protien shake

Quote Originally Posted by lukefastcar View Post
    500mg test ethenate 10 weeks ,d-bol 40mg first 4 weeks, winstrol 100mg eod last 3 weeks , arimidex 50mg ed 10 weeks ,nolverdex 11 to15 25 mg
    diet meal 1 oats and protien meal 2 protien bar meal 3 chicken breast or steak with rice or vegys meal 4 1 hour befor work out tuna and salad meal 5 after work out protien shake meal 5 some type of meat and vegys meal 6 long release protien shake
    id watch out 4 some of those protein bars as they have alot of sugar in them .... replace it with more whole foods chicken and potatos or tuna wholemeal rice and you could even replace last shake with cottage cheese - whole foods are just better, remember shakes they are just supplements !!!

just use the adex/nolva whilst on if you need it as you dont know you need it yet and will inhibit gains albeit slightly from my knowledge ... every1 is different tho , and i dont know about the winnie is it another oral thats a few gears in there bro id just go test and dbol as its your 1st cycle your choice tho

others will jump in with more info

Hazcat Guest

Your cycle looks pretty good.
    Your meals aren't quite there but show promise.
    Your body fat is too high going into a cycle and especially for your age.
    You've done good to get to where you're at...congrats on that.
    You're a little young yet, but you appear serious according to the obvious research on your posted cycle, your diet, and the gains you've made to date.
    If you won't wait another 2 years then we will still help you out if
    you'd like.

What are your thoughts?

im goin to do it still all ready got 90% of my stuff the winy iv got is inject not pill do u still think its a bad idea. any other changes i should make to my diet??

Quote Originally Posted by lukefastcar View Post
    im goin to do it still all ready got 90% of my stuff the winy iv got is inject not pill do u still think its a bad idea. any other changes i should make to my diet??
    post your diet up in the diet forum some1 will help you out there this isnt my strongest point .....and if your gonna do cycle anyways id drop the winnie and just do the test dbol , its a classic 1st cycle and youll be happy with gains

in2shape