Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** tits

Default ***** tits

hi iv been tryin to put on as mutch waight be for my first course . i was told that befor a coures u dont want to be able to see ur abbs well now i have put a gut on iv also got some fat i hope on the bottem of my chest . can u get ***** tits when ur not on steroids .iv had no sore nips or any thing . the top of my chest is rock hard so im not sure about the bottem

i used to have gyno for years from puberty. unless youre 15, you will not just get gyno outta nowhere. You would have to run a cycle. If you have lumps under ur titties then its gyno, if not ur just fat. if you say u have a gut it is surely the latter.

who told you to get fat before a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by nick.v View Post
    who told you to get fat before a cycle?
    X1.....bump! That's what i'm wondering??? Peace

Satty

who ever told you that bro needs 2 be shot !!!

yeah sure bulk up abit naturally but ideally you dont want excess weight this leads to more estrogenic side effects, like gyno, hairloss etc etc you dont wanna be above 15-16% body fat ,even thats stretching it .

whats your stats ? height , weight, bf%, age, years training, cycle exp, pct knowledge ?

im no pro but posting this will give everyone a better picture of your position in the mean time use the search button and start reading over threads , some 1 will chime in soon and sort you out !!!!

Hazcat Guest

Somebody led you astray. They gave you advice that is opposite of where you want to be. You want to eat big and grow big by lifting naturally attempting to reach somewhere near your genetic potential. You will bulk up and diet down from time to time. As you prepare for your first cycle lean out as much as possible. Low body fat is the key to lower side effects during a cycle as was mentioned above. How far off are you from wanting to begin your first cycle?
    Also as asked please list:
    Weight:
    Years training:
    We'll worry about the rest later.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Somebody led you astray. They gave you advice that is opposite of where you want to be. You want to eat big and grow big by lifting naturally attempting to reach somewhere near your genetic potential. You will bulk up and diet down from time to time. As you prepare for your first cycle lean out as much as possible. Low body fat is the key to lower side effects during a cycle as was mentioned above. How far off are you from wanting to begin your first cycle?
    Also as asked please list:
    Weight:
    Years training:
    We'll worry about the rest later.
    Hazcat is right on the money here.

hi my waight is 85kg hight 5.10 bodyfat not sure my hole body is rock hard apart from the bottem of my belly if i flex u can see my top 4 abbs and the bottem of my chest . iv been trainin for 2 years and i am 21 . i have already put on 20 kg naturly . i have been studyin pcp and am goin to use arimadex in cycle and novadex for pcp

pcp, eh? i think you need to do a little more research.

Quote Originally Posted by lukefastcar View Post
    hi my waight is 85kg hight 5.10 bodyfat not sure my hole body is rock hard apart from the bottem of my belly if i flex u can see my top 4 abbs and the bottem of my chest . iv been trainin for 2 years and i am 21 . i have already put on 20 kg naturly . i have been studyin pcp and am goin to use arimadex in cycle and novadex for pcp
    Lol yeah, it is PCT there my friend.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?