Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: DECA-DURABOLIN pros and cons and general discussion

Default DECA-DURABOLIN pros and cons and general discussion

a mate of mine just started using deca-durabolin, i want to start this aswell but would like to know some of the pros and cons of this. will i gain body fat from using this if i pump cardio but maintain heavy weights? i mainly want to get cut and gain more muscle! any expert advice!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wheno15 View Post
    a mate of mine just started using deca-durabolin, i want to start this aswell but would like to know some of the pros and cons of this. will i gain body fat from using this if i pump cardio but maintain heavy weights? i mainly want to get cut and gain more muscle! any expert advice!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey bro, Deca can be used for both. For me, it puts on mass, especially on my legs. Positives about Deca is that it does provide relief with joint pain. I have 3 herniated discs in my neck and is extremely helpful. Negatives can be viewed as bloating, which can be helped with AI's and an even worse negative would be the dreaded "deca dick". I'm running A-dex and HCG currently with my Test E and Deca and things have been very smooth thus far for me. My best friend is on the exact same cycle and he is leaning out. Just affects him differently. Hope this helps. Peace

Satty

Pro Great Mass builder

Con Can give me Gyno.

Testosterone in high doses I have no problems with.

Quote Originally Posted by satty View Post
    Hey bro, Deca can be used for both. For me, it puts on mass, especially on my legs. Positives about Deca is that it does provide relief with joint pain. I have 3 herniated discs in my neck and is extremely helpful. Negatives can be viewed as bloating, which can be helped with AI's and an even worse negative would be the dreaded "deca dick". I'm running A-dex and HCG currently with my Test E and Deca and things have been very smooth thus far for me. My best friend is on the exact same cycle and he is leaning out. Just affects him differently. Hope this helps. Peace

Satty

thanks heaps mate. so basically it is going to effect everyone differanlty? im going to do it anyways but jst wanted a breif overview of it, will keep u updated on how i go!!!

18 months detection time puts me off it bigtime.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Not trying to hijack but if you can not get HCG can one still run test/deca cycle?

Yes you just gonna loose some more of your gains is all, tren I wouldn't try if it wasn't for HCG.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

It's a great compound for adding mass. Run it with some Test, hCG, Dostinex, Arimidex, then a standard PCT (Nolva or Clomid). You will find that this will make for a good cycle with good gains, no sexual dysfunction, and keep away gyno & bloat.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Are you and your mate doing deca ONLY ? why not TEST ??