Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fever....

Default Fever....

i started my injections yesterday, being 1ml of cyp ( in right quad ), and 1ml of prop ( in left quad ) and i got a fever today and feel this shit...is
    this normal? the right quad is a little more
    tender than the left, but this was to be expected..Just wondering how long this fever will last, or feeling like shit..

Ahhhh. The Prop flu!!! Seems I have seen a thread like this somewhere...It happens bro. But why the 2 different injections? Why not load em up together and be done with it? peace

satty

? first cycle and shooten' 2 ml in one spot just made me a little on the sketchy side...the whole poken part don't bother me..but you didn't answer how long this will last, and the next time i do the prop ( tomarrow mornen?) can i expect the same pain level or will it be lower?

You can probably expect the same level with it tapering of later (a few weeks) take vitc 2 or 3 grams a day while you get over the flu.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

Yes, but just to play it safe, if the injection site gets red and streaky, swollen, hot to the touch, and basically pissed off, go ahead and see a doctor. Probably just the "flu" or test reaction which is a clinically documented reaction to IM test injections. Again, use common sense and take care of matters if it seems more like an on-going infection.

exactly, nice post.
    If you aren't gaining weight on your current diet, how do you expect to gain weight on roids?

thanks guys i appreciate it.. it isn't red or hot to the touch or swollen, just hurts alittle more than the side i did the cyp. in..and my fever has gone away for now. i have another injection tomarrow of the prop, then the cyp again the next day.. i am going to try the backside for the next two injections...

Wise choice in my opinion.

i was depating on front loading with all the anadrol i have instead of the prop for the first 4 weeks, but i wanted the nice hard gains rather than bloating so i went with the prop..alot of injections for my first cycle though : (

Do you know how to rotate your injection sites properly, Farney?
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn