Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I injected the test wrong i have a knot on my ass wut to do ?

Default I injected the test wrong i have a knot on my ass wut to do ?

Hey folks i have been using inch and a half needles but i run out so i got some 1 inch and i used it a few times b4 and this never happened . Well yesterday i stuck myslef with 2 ccs of sus and when i pulled out some oil drained out to but i woke up today and it feels like a got a baseball in a ass check and its kinda sore wut should i do and wut happened ????

Sounds like you did not go deep enough into the muscle tissue. Also are you making sure you are rotate enough. Example I would not inject in the same spot for about 7 days.

im only injecting once a week ive been using the same muscle but u think i should be ok or wut should i do ????

You should be fine. Make sure the area is not hot to the touch. Some Ibuprofen may be in order to help with the pain. Keep an eye on it and if it worsens go to the Doctor. You can always advice to them it was a b-12 injection.

nice thinking but do i need to do another shot or am i going to still get this one like i should ?

Dude buy new needles don't damage yourself over 15 bucks man! Get 1.25' 23g needles for the ass. you didn't inject enough and here is what happened. the oil coated aroudn your glute muscles and infected the outside area. I wouldn't be surprised if its hot to the touch man.

I dunno man. I wouldn't say it is infected for sure. Every single shot I have done in my glutes has ended up with a big knot. I am using 1.5" 23g needles which I am burying deep and have only injected .5cc, yet I still get a VERY VERY sore knot in my ass EVERY TIME!! Last year I never had this problem. Also, I am taking TEST Prop in the Delts, with NO issues at all. No knots, no redness.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_royal92 View Post
    nice thinking but do i need to do another shot or am i going to still get this one like i should ?
    You probably didn't lose much if some did come out. You may have injected more into the fat then muscle but it will still get in your system. Just inject in another site or two for a few weeks.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

If you're going to use 1" needles for the glute push the hub against the skins and indent it about 1/2" so you get good depth. I really doubt it was the length of the needle. The knots seem to appear from time to time.

Assuming this was using a new and sterile needle, I'd say just use a heating pad and massage the area. The oil will absorb eventually and you can take ibuprofen as needed for pain.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.