Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can steroids PERMANENTLY effect your sex drive?

If you use hcg as part of pct it needs to be done before you start any serms. You will not recover natural test production while on hcg, it will keep you from recovering. I recommend pct like this when using hcg.

The day following the end of cycle start hcg at 1000iu ED for 10 days to stimulate HPTA. Once the hcg is done start nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/25/25/25.

At this point I would stop the hcg immediately and continue with the nolva and clomid like I have listed. You pretty much have not accomplished anything with your pct protocol.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRaging View Post
    I'm in my last week of PCT which consisted of 2500IU/EOD of HCG, 100mg/ED of clomid for 30 days, and 20mg/ED nolva for 45 days. My PCT will be finished within the next week. I have noticed loss of sex drive, BUT I can still obtain erections when needed. My testicles have returned to normal size and then some. I believe alot of this issue has to deal with slight depression, if anything. So I'm sure my "issues" aroused from a few different complications.

I ran Test E 500mg a week and EQ 500mg a week for 16 weeks. FYI
    I'd like to rework your hcg usage. Get you on some nolvadex to go along with the clomid.