Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need some help

Default Need some help

I am a 20 year old college athlete, a catcher, and i have been working out for about 2 years now. i seem to have leveled off at about 180 for some reason, and im 5'11". I have begun to look into steriods cause as a catcher i still need to put on quite a bit of strength, and i would also like to have a nice cut look as well, as i go to school on the beach haha. Anyways, a friend was telling me about Anadrol, but i know how harsh it is on the liver, so i wanted to know what would you guys suggest that i take? I am only looking to take pills too, no injections. Also let me know what to take with it and how the cycle should run. I have already ran Novedex XT and NO2, so now i have to move on to something better. thanks in advance guys!!!!

We don't advise people to do oral only cycles. And at your age you could definately add plenty of size naturally. I guarantee if you tweak your diet you will be fine.

well i eat a ton, and i eat extremely healthy, so i dkn what else is left to do for diet. and i get a ton of cardio too, from running and everything we do.

Too much cardio can hinder gains. You say your in college, maybe talk to your conditioning coach. I'm sure he can get you on a program. Or maybe go to the diet and nutrition section post up your meals ie. when you eat it and what you eat. And go to the training section maybe get help there. At your age you definitely don't need gear. And stay away from other forms of test boosters like novedex xt and stuff like it.

well problem is if i dont get big now, and i stay stuck where i am, then my last few years im not gonna be at the level i would like to. im not trying to get huge, i just want to catch up.

Bro I completely understand, but if you screw yourself up now none of the other shit will matter. Give the diet and training a try. Gear is not the only answer. Your going to do what you want anyway, and somebody else(but not from this board I hope) will tell you to go ahead and do it but trust me don't. You have years of good natural test in you use that and leave the gear alone. Just cause you hit a snag in the road doesn't mean you need to find a magic pill.

Hazcat Guest

The cardio is hurting you big time so you're going to have to cram down some more food to grow and get plenty of sleep. If you're not taking creatine then start.

Post up your typical daily diet in the Diet and Nutrition section and we'll help you optimize it.
    "You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again."
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

im just saying, try having the talent to be drafted but then having scouts tell you that even tho you are plenty good enough, you dont stand a chance until you get bigger.

mike, first things first, at 20 your natural test levels are pretty high so taking roids now is not the answer. If your hell bent on doing it, then their is no point talking you out of it, I would be a hypocrite in doing so as I started at 18. I can tell you there are plenty of legal supplements that can help you, creatine would be a good start. if your looking to gain size, at 180lbs, Im assuming you probably are trying to get to 200. you need to eat more to grow more. to get to 200lbs you need to be eating no less than 3000 calories a day with atleast 25-35% of that coming from protein. Basically if you at 5-6 meals a day that would be 500-600 calories per sitting. As far as the juice goes, oral cycles only arent good, and at your age in doing so you could mess up your natural test levels. any cycle should really have a testosterone base, which is injections. Your young, and if i knew then what i know now? try the natural way first, if done correctly you could easily put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass in the next 90 days. Your probably in season now, which makes it difficult because you dont lift as much as you proably would in the offseason, but it can be done. If you dont get the results your looking for, look into it in the offseason. Anadrol btw would make you blow up!
    andy