Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting on Winstrol... please advice.

Sorry buddy, not the answer your looking for but, despite what you think, you still have a tremendous amount of nature growth left before you hit a plateau and need to juice. EAT EAT EAT. You need 1.5-2gs of protein per lb of body weight per day...at least.
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 218lbs
    BF: 10%

Currently On cycle.
    Tren E 200mg Twice a week
    Sust 250mg Twice a week

hay mate if ur bodt fat is only 8% i wouldent worry about usein winy i dont think ur goin to drop ur % very much and its not goin to put much waight on u but u will get a little stronger . i no wat ever we tell u u wont listen about not doin it untill ur at lest 22 but there is no use doin a winy only cycle so make sure u do ur resurch for ur own sack

i did a winny cycle earlier this year and it fuuuucked me upppp!!!!
    "Second is the first loser"

As much as I love winstrol and as much as I would like to tell you how much when and how to use it, at 18 you are just plain stupid if you think you are anywhere your genetical limits. Once you stop gaining mass and strength for over a year with maximum diet&training efforts, get back to us. Lets see if you last that long all together....I lift for 10 years dude and am on my second winstrol cycle right now, just to give you an idea.
    Many get old, few grow up.