Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting on Winstrol... please advice.

Default Starting on Winstrol... please advice.

weight: 165 lbs.
    height: 6'0
    body fat %: approx. 8%
    diet: eat VERY well. All food categories. Do NOT eat junk food. Good Healthy Meals.
    workout routine: 6 days a week. 1 hour each day of lifting.
    day 1: chest
    day 2: core
    day 3: biceps, triceps, back
    day 4: legs
    day 5: shoulders
    day 6: cardio

Going to begin first cycle of Winstrol. If i were to take Winstrol for 6 weeks, what would the best dosage be? I'll be taking the oral form, and will also be taking milk thistle and lots of protein. How much water should i drink through these 6 weeks? lots, or not much?

Goal is to increase weight just a little, and get definition in muscles. Also to increase bench weight.

Btw, i intake approx. 150g of protein per day. Anything else i should be taking?
    So how many mg of Winstrol should i take per day?

Sorry but we can't help you with steroids at your age but we will be glad to give you some guidence with your diet and workout routine. Post up your daily diet (what you ate yesterday and what times. At your age you have all the natural hormones you need to get where you want to be.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Default ??

?? how old do i have to be to get some steroid advice?

oops.. i made a mistake.. its actually my brother who needs the advice. he is 22 and looks/weighs exactly the same as me. he even eats and works out the same. what advice can you give him.

Well your getting steroid advice right now and that is to not use them at your age. The minimum age we consider to be reasonable is 23 or so and that depends on workout history, diet and goals. Not trying to be a jerk but we can probably help you if you have an open mind and a little dedication.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by vatdaschmauf View Post
    oops.. i made a mistake.. its actually my brother who needs the advice. he is 22 and looks/weighs exactly the same as me. he even eats and works out the same. what advice can you give him.
    Nice try .........

hmm.. so honestly, what is ur opinion on winstrol. relatively safe i've heard. i am an extremely healthy person, just need a little boost. so, when i turn 23, what would you recommend as far as how much to take? i don't need much. what would be a low dose? would the advantages of going on a high dose outweigh the disadvantages? just trying to plan the future. i mean, i hit the gym pretty hard 6 days a week. i've got some muscle, but again, who doesn't want just a little more? lol. feels like my growth has really slowed down.

Any amount will shut down your natural test production while you are on so for you at this point there is no amount to suggest. If you want help then do what I have suggested. It would be irresponsible for any of us to give you advice to use any steroids at your age. We don't condone that.

Quote Originally Posted by vatdaschmauf View Post
    he eats the same food at the same time as you? and he works out at the same time as you? does he bench exactly at the same time as you?