Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First HCG Prep

Default First HCG Prep

OK, I had everything ready: Bac water, slin pin, swabs, product, etc. Bought an ampoule opener and all that did was snap off the top and sprayed glass shards around. Followed John's directions, but first the rubber stopper on my bac water bent my slin pin. The product mixed well but John's directions of sucking up the HCG with a slin pin would just not work for me as my pin was only about half-inch long. Even if it was 1", it wouldn't reach to the bottom of the ampoule. I ended up using a 22g 1.5".

Other than that, I guess it turned out fine. I just hope a 22g isn't very good for sucking up glass .
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle

I pull the bac water out with a 25 gage into a normal syringe then put into vial. And yes you do need to do a bit of tilting to get at the mixture when filling your slins.

Hazcat Guest

Most ampules are prescored so you can just snap them over. I've used a nail file to score them more. I have a small 3 sided file the works best. An ampule opener is fine. just spin it around with gentle pressure and you can feel it scratching the glass. It will eventually pop the top off. Suck up the liquid with the slin pin and stick it dead center in the rubber stopper so it will go in easy. Tilt and put it in like pouring a beer without foam. To suck it up insert the slin pin with the plunger pulled all the way out. Stick the slin pin into the stopper and inject all the air then invert the vial upside down. Pull the slin pin back until only the very tip is in the stopper and suck out the solution. Tilting it to one side and moving the needle over might get some more. Just play around with it until you get the feel of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Most ampules are prescored so you can just snap them over. I've used a nail file to score them more. I have a small 3 sided file the works best. An ampule opener is fine. just spin it around with gentle pressure and you can feel it scratching the glass. It will eventually pop the top off. Suck up the liquid with the slin pin and stick it dead center in the rubber stopper so it will go in easy. Tilt and put it in like pouring a beer without foam. To suck it up insert the slin pin with the plunger pulled all the way out. Stick the slin pin into the stopper and inject all the air then invert the vial upside down. Pull the slin pin back until only the very tip is in the stopper and suck out the solution. Tilting it to one side and moving the needle over might get some more. Just play around with it until you get the feel of it.
    Haz, since I already used the 22g 1.5" to fill the 10ml vial with bac water, is there a problem with using the same neede to suck up the HCG from the ampoule? Everything was pre-sterilized. I was more concerned of leaving any HCG behind as I felt that the 1.5" bottoming-out in the ampoule would be better at getting everything.
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle